Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th
asked by JJ on June 11, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Avoid sticking anything inside the camera (mechanical or chemical) if at all possible. Dust can usually be removed with a "Giottos Rocket Air Blaster", which costs $10 here at http://amazon.com. Note that dust on your mirror should not appear on your photos since the mirror is a different light path from the image sensor. Try locking up the mirror and blasting some air underneath it to remove dust from your sensor.
l2 answered on June 16, 2008
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
JJ answered on June 17, 2008
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
When looking through camera I see dust particales or fibers. Ive used my the hand air tool you squeeze but ive used that lense tissue and maybe I shouldnt but i bought the kit and i thought it was for the inside as well. How do I get it all out i hate seeing it while i take photos nothign really shows up on photos but its just the site and thought.....
Kelly Brown answered on September 17, 2011

A
can you clean the mirror on a d40x
Mark W. Johnson answered on October 18, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product