Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
asked by Les Schmader on June 17, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Les Schmader answered on September 29, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
To keep it simple, the difference between the three camera are as follows. The G1 is a great camera but it does not shoot video. The G2 (CR Best Buy) does shoot video, but it has a cheaper camera lens then the G1, which affects picture quality. The G3 is has it all, including the high price tag.
Moises R. Rosario answered on August 4, 2011
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks Les, I have been looking for a store to try out the G bodies or even an FZ40 or 100, but no one seems to stock them - at least in Orlando. Will have to hunt one down and try it. In any case, I think i will go for the GH2 with the 14-140mm lens. I might as well spend the extra money on one camera that does it all and feels right, instead of having two - i.e. the G3 and GH2 or G3 and GH3.
Raymond Jhirad answered on October 1, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Les Schmader answered on August 5, 2011
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Raymond Jhirad answered on September 29, 2011
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product