4.0 out of 5 stars good condition but missing ID number
The iclicker was still in good condition and came with working batteries, but the ID number in the back that is necessary for use in any classroom was missing and I had to go through quite a hassle to retrieve it. Other than that, the product came quickly and I'm happy with it.
Published 19 months ago by Pria Marie

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for class.
Second edition is out, and it is what I would recommend getting, but if it is okay to use a first edition it is a great product.
Published 10 months ago by D. Christensen

4.0 out of 5 stars good condition but missing ID number, February 26, 2013
This review is from: i>clicker (text only) 1st (First) edition by iclicker (Misc. Supplies)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for class., November 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Works and good for surveys, September 26, 2013
The iClicker didn't register right off the bat, but I'm pretty sure that could easily be the computer signal or many other variables that would be interrupting with the connection. It's a great device to work on anonymous surveys.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken when I received it, September 24, 2013
It did not even work when I received it. I had to purchase another one because the I clicker wouldn't even turn on. I was expecting it by a certain day and since it didn't work I missed quizzes.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, July 9, 2013
Nice product, it is practical and easy to set up. All functions were working. I am glad to bought it for a small price.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, June 25, 2013
i recommend this to whoever needs a clicker for school. in perfect condition, thank you again for the clicker given

5.0 out of 5 stars i clicker Remote, May 28, 2013
This is the very basic and easy to use remote for students. I have owned my for over five years and never replaced the batteries, though I only used it for a few general education classes in my early years for college. As long as you follow the instructions to register it for the class, it does exactly as intended with out any problems. Never had any interference, largest class was over 200 students and they ran wifi-max into the building. If you need this, buy used and save a few bucks.

3.0 out of 5 stars When I received the i>clicker, there was a single ..., September 18, 2014
When I received the i>clicker, there was a single AAA batter lodged far inside the battery compartment, covered in dried-up acid. I had to smack it a couple of times to get it out. Works okay, gets the job done, which is all I can ask for.

1.0 out of 5 stars It is in worse condition than what was promised, September 5, 2014
It is in worse condition than what was promised. It has someones name carved into it as well. I have not been able to try it since it does not have the batteries. I am hoping that it at least works.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 28, 2014
the appearance is in good condition, and turned on and off fine. It seems to be completely functional.

i>clicker (text only) 1st (First) edition by iclicker
i>clicker (text only) 1st (First) edition by iclicker by iclicker (Misc. Supplies - 2006)
Used & New from: $23.58