is dlc code to original alice on all copies?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 27, 2011 3:05:17 PM PDT
Dollyheart says:
I have looked everywhere online about this, and of course there's plenty out there about how upon release, A:MR includes DLC for Original Alice game, but is it a first launch thing or is it going to be ongoing? I am worried that if I wait on buying it, even if the code IS still in there, it may be expired or no longer valid/offered..Honestly I am buying it more for the original than the new one, but would be nice to have both! Thank you for anything you might know :)

Posted on Jun 28, 2011 11:06:35 AM PDT
M. Thomas says:
I would like to know the answer as well

Posted on Jun 29, 2011 5:17:49 AM PDT
J. Munro says:
Agreed. I figured I'd wait until the price dropped before I bought it in stores but I don't see the download code for this version.

Posted on Jun 29, 2011 10:32:48 AM PDT
All copies. Confirmed at the back of the box. A download code voucher is inside the box.

Posted on Jun 29, 2011 2:57:51 PM PDT
Sesho says:
As far as I have heard, the code for the old Alice game will be included with all new Madness Returns games. I am looking at the little flyer with the code that came inside my copy and I do not see an expiration date anywhere on it.

Posted on Jul 19, 2011 12:20:32 PM PDT
Has anyone seen any reviews of the old game running on the 360 or the PS3? I'm curious how well the controls map and how it runs.

Any guesses as to when (not if) it shows up on XBLA or PSN for purchase?

Posted on Jul 20, 2011 12:41:39 PM PDT
Orkinman34 says:
This game does not include an instruction manual. When you start up the game you get to see the manual in game.

Posted on Oct 30, 2011 1:16:58 PM PDT
Bryan Willis says:
I would imagine the controls are probably a little difficult, unless they changed them up alittle. On the pc, precise mouse control was pretty important in most parts. Think of throwing the vorpal blade at someone with the imprecise ps3 thumbstick. Eww.
I'd say it looks great though. Anybody can play the original pc in hd resolutions easily, and I'd say the ps3/360 shouldn't have a problem
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jun 27, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 30, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Alice: Madness Returns - Xbox 360
Alice: Madness Returns - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (314)