Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Avengers vs. X-Men forum

Does this collection bring all issues in digital format as-well?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 27, 2012 2:33:41 PM PDT
I know the HC collects Avengers vs. X-Men 0-12, Point One (AVX story), AVX: VS 1-6, Avengers vs. X-Men: Infinite 1, 6, 10 in a printed book, but does also come with a code for the digital version of all these issues?

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 3:52:41 PM PST
Joe R. says:
I believe so. The cover image shows it and I've seen some other articles saying it does. Now if only Marvel would do this with all future collected editions, I'd love that.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 2:58:34 PM PST
Max Petra says:
Yes, I got my copy today and it does have a redemption code inside the front cover for the digital AVX HC collection which you redeem for use in the marvel comics app on the website or on your mobile device.
Definitely makes it a value at the price it's at (for me at least). I really really hope they continue to have redemption codes in future HCs as well.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 3:55:31 PM PST
R. Stein says:
But FYI, the code expires a year after the book was printed...so you'll need to redeem the code before sept 2013!

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 4:29:55 AM PST
I've sent an email to Marvel, but including a digital code is a GREAT idea! I love it! The only "weird" thing that I noticed is that the issues in the physical trade are in a different order than in the digital trade. The biggest difference, that I noticed, is the Infinite issues. In the physical trade they are at the end, but in the digital collection they are mixed in the proper order.

-Rudy
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Avengers vs. X-Men forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Sep 27, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Avengers vs. X-Men
Avengers vs. X-Men by Jeph Loeb (Hardcover - November 21, 2012)
4.1 out of 5 stars (189)