how do i buy a colored case? its only letting me purchase the black one?
asked by LisaMarie88 on November 25, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
vote
the option should be at the top of the descfription. click the drop down and choose the color. unless you want real leather. they only had that in black when i got mine. i choose the green
D. Stephens answered on November 25, 2012

A
votes
There should be options when you select a quantity. Or try running a search for the case with "color" in a text. Good luck!
miathemia answered on November 25, 2012

A
votes
You have to just keep looking until you find a color one because they don't give you color options like most product do.
Jesse Gwin answered on November 25, 2012

A
votes
It didn´t give me color options either, just the black. In the picture it shows more colors but apparently Amazon only sells it in black. I´m still happy with it, and it matches the kindle well. If you want to add a touch of color, you can always get a color touchscreen pen ;)
Varsha answered on November 26, 2012

A
votes
I have never seen any color but the black . I don't know if they even make other colors
wayne answered on November 26, 2012

A
votes
I am not sure, I do not think there was a choice in colors, i am real happy with the case, but i am not sure if i would have picked another color, depending on what they offered
James N. Sullivan answered on November 27, 2012

A
votes
You should be able to search amazon for the moko slim fit case and the color selections will be listed.
Amazon Customer answered on November 27, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›