Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
how do i buy a colored case? its only letting me purchase the black one?
asked by LisaMarie88 on November 25, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
the option should be at the top of the descfription. click the drop down and choose the color. unless you want real leather. they only had that in black when i got mine. i choose the green
Devin Stephens answered on November 25, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There should be options when you select a quantity. Or try running a search for the case with "color" in a text. Good luck!
miathemia answered on November 25, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You have to just keep looking until you find a color one because they don't give you color options like most product do.
Jesse Gwin answered on November 25, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It didn´t give me color options either, just the black. In the picture it shows more colors but apparently Amazon only sells it in black. I´m still happy with it, and it matches the kindle well. If you want to add a touch of color, you can always get a color touchscreen pen ;)
Varsha answered on November 26, 2012

A
I have never seen any color but the black . I don't know if they even make other colors
wayne answered on November 26, 2012

A
I am not sure, I do not think there was a choice in colors, i am real happy with the case, but i am not sure if i would have picked another color, depending on what they offered
James N. Sullivan answered on November 27, 2012

A
You should be able to search amazon for the moko slim fit case and the color selections will be listed.
Amazon Customer answered on November 27, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product