Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > The Song Remains The Same forum

how come they couldn't fit 15 songs on one CD?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 23, 2007 10:53:24 PM PST
I'm just curious, is it worth it for the amount of songs for a road trip? how long is the performance?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 24, 2007 1:58:20 PM PST
Dazed and confused on disc 2 is 30 minutes long...

Stairway to heaven, moby dick and whole lot of love are all over 10 minutes each so theres another half hour

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 24, 2007 4:12:59 PM PST
thanks. it's just a bit confusing to me, what to get. there's motherload, this one, the dvd, the collection :x. seems like this would be the best for a collector, and I'm looking to buy it for a collector, but just wondering if motherload isn't the better "car cd," if you will...hm

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2007 8:21:09 AM PST
Eh, motherloads a gyp if you ask me. Its just the "Greatest hits" so as a diehard, I don't care about it. I got the studio recordings box set that was released in 93. All the studio albums complete. Because I have that, motherload is redundant. This is just the audio portion of the DVD. It'd be nice if they bundled them together since really, they're both the same concert. The dvd is the one to get for me though, 5.1 baby.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2007 10:32:55 AM PST
D_Strasse says:
The studio recordings box set is a must have for the die hard fan who is building a collection.

Posted on Jul 22, 2009 9:00:48 PM PDT
Thomas Toal says:
lol jeez people at least try to get the name of the album right!!! its mothership!!!! and the answer to lycan whatever ur name is its common sense!!!! if theres songs on the album thats 20 mins long and and 30 mins long thats why they can't fit it all on one cd jeez. stupid stupid question i am sorry. think before you ask :)

Posted on Jul 22, 2009 10:07:36 PM PDT
lol wow way to reply to a two year old question already answered by Z. Holmes :). you might also want to post an "answer" to a thread you know something about if you think there are 20 minute and 30 minute length songs on the album, rofl. think before you bitch, Mr. Fail :)

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 7:58:17 PM PST
But he wasn't wrong...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Nov 23, 2007
Latest post:  Nov 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Song Remains The Same
The Song Remains The Same by Led Zeppelin (Audio CD - 2007)
4.3 out of 5 stars (211)