Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
how does this stand compare to say, putting the laptop on a brick or phone book to raise it up? why would i pay 35 dollars for this?
asked by Grumbler on November 28, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
A brick is not wide enough, nor is it deep enough to give proper support. A phone book's efficacy is dependent upon the city one sources it from. Some city's phone books may be too high, some too low. As to why you would pay $35 for this; it's my guess that you would not. This product is not a good fit for you.
S. Ramsey answered on January 15, 2013
Comments (5) | 54 of 64 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Jenna Riane answered on January 7, 2015
Comments (3) | 10 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Because four good-quality bricks cost $8 each, or $32 total. And phone books are too easy to leave back at the cave.
WayneChicago answered on November 1, 2014
Comments (2) | 7 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
sarandipt answered on February 9, 2016
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This is the worst question I've ever seen.
Eric answered on October 12, 2015
Comments (3) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Actually, four bricks, laid horizontally in two stacks, would do the trick. Thanks for the tip. Now I just need to go find four bricks.
nob answered on July 8, 2014
Comments (3) | 12 of 22 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product