compatablity Is this SD Card compatable to Panasonic DMC FP 2 camera?
asked by Oscar A. Koe on December 24, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
votes
The XSi will accept this card and will be able to take advantage of its speed. Any point and shoot camera that accepts sdhc cards will accept this one. As mentioned earlier, the higher the class (i.e. Class 10 vs. Class 4), the higher the speed. However, most point and shoot cameras will not benefit in any way from the extra speed, so you may be better off buying a lower class, cheaper card.

At $13 though, it's probably worth it to buy this one if you ever plan on doing any kind of video shooting or high speed photography.
NJD answered on January 23, 2011

A
vote
I have a Canon Vixia HG20 camcorder and have used a Tangent SDHC class 6 memory card which worked fine. I decided to upgrade to a class 10 this time, but when I put it in the camcorder it says that MXP OR FXP cannot be recorded on it. MXP & FXP have the highest HD resolution. I changed to this higher class because it said it was compatible. Does anyone know what is wrong or what I've done wrong, before I return it to Amazon?
Ivan L. Hodgson answered on May 9, 2011

A
votes
this has helped me a lot. thanks!!
courtney's answered on April 26, 2011

A
votes
Is this card compatabile with the Panasonic AG-HMC40?
R. Norris answered on May 19, 2011

A
votes
IS THIS PRODUCT COMPATIBLE WITH GARMIN NUVI 205
Nashat Fanos answered on July 21, 2011

A
votes
Does anyone know if this works with a Pentax K-r. I see that there is a problem with the Pentax K-x.
D. CAPONIGRO answered on August 18, 2011

A
votes
Ivan, from what I've read, the only thing you're likely to have done "wrong" is bought Transcend's Class 10 instead of Sandisk's or (apparently) Tangent's class 6 or better SDHC cards. You could first try formatting the card in your camera, or first formatting it with the special tool [available free at https://www.sdcard.org/consumers/formatter_3/] then formatting it in your camera, but don't hold your breath.
OldAmazonian answered on August 29, 2011

A
votes
Is this SD Card 32G compatable to blackberry 9800?
Enrique Mendoza answered on September 20, 2011

A
votes
what is different between SD Card 32 GB speed class 4, 6 and 10 and how these SD cards working?
Oscar A. Koe answered on December 24, 2010

A
votes
I know the higher # of class means higher speed. I have a similar question too. This must a newer memory which I could not find in from my camera's manual.
Is this SD card compatible with Canon XSi camera?
TheSunnySky answered on January 21, 2011
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›