Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
wii compatibility? does this batteries work with wii remote? can this damage my wiimote?
asked by Juan Zapata on September 28, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I value finding out that the "quick" charger has 4 individual "smart" chargers because some of my devices use 3 cells and charging in pairs is not "smart" so I will risk shortening the "cycle life"

John Waldron
John F. Waldron answered on December 28, 2009
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Maybe it will work just fine. Then again, maybe the higher voltage will damage your Wii remote. We need somebody to be the Guinea pig...

Don't look at me. I have eneloop batteries in my Wii remotes and they worked perfectly.
NLee the Engineer answered on October 8, 2009
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
T. R. Wade answered on December 14, 2009
Comment (1) | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Does any one know why Powergenix offers two chargers, the 1 hour and the 3-5 hour, at the same price? One site even calls the 3-5 hour one the new "coming soon" model. Seems the 3-5 hr one would be unnecessary.
NiZn Detective answered on November 25, 2009
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
NLee the Engineer answered on December 16, 2009
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes you can use them in your Wii remote !! 1.6V is the starting point not like other NiMH which starts at 1.2V and goes down from there.
Any high drain device will love the extra voltage- Most product has internal circuitry to regulate operation within this voltage range then as capacity and Voltage drain you lose the ability to operate the particular device. If you use the Wii remote alot you should charge after 30 days or when needed. Check the website if you have more questions - www.powergenix.com
Wayne A. Disilvestro answered on November 4, 2009
Comment | 0 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product