Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
compatible with palm tx I just ordered a palm tx and was wondering if i can use the SanDisk 2.0 GB memory card with it?
asked by klk315 on July 19, 2007
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
This is just to let anyone know, i have this same card for my Palm TX and my Canon SD1000. I can take the card from my Canon and view the pics on my Palm without a problem. It works in bot cameras fine.

The Palm TX also works great as an ebook reader, and you can fit tons of books on one 2GB SD card. I use the eReader program in LANDSCAPE mode, AUTOSCROLL, and use a hack called YAHM & Font Smoother which allows me to add TIMES styled, anti-aliased text to my eReader. It's really a great combo if you want to read on your Palm TX. You never have to flip a page.
Pigumon answered on October 19, 2007
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm glad to read this. I have a Palm TX. I made the mistake of buying the SDHC card and it's useless in a TX. I am getting this mainly for ebooks for college. I think I may buy 2.
A Mother of 2 Kidlets answered on February 26, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product