Does this board erase completely without cleaning fluid and without too much elbow grease? How about if the writing is left for a while (days/weeks)?
[UPDATED] asked by George Eberstadt on February 21, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
vote
Reasonably recent writing (I'd say anything left up to a month or less untouched) erases nicely without need for cleaning fluid. Writing more than a month old, particularly in black, may need a little fluid help.
Anne B. answered on February 21, 2013

A
vote
Hello George, We have not had writing on our board for days or weeks at a time so I cannot address that portion of your question. However, I can tell you that the board erases completely with the eraser we have which is a 3M whiteboard eraser.
A. L. Kinser answered on February 21, 2013

A
vote
We use our board to track data in our business, so it stays up a month at a time. We love the board. Most of the writing comes right off, but I do also keep a bottle of the spray at the board---it takes it off right away, no elbow grease needed!
Sarah Short answered on February 21, 2013

A
vote
It erases pretty cleanly with just an eraser. Leaves a bit of a residue if left for a long period of time, but cleans up with cleaning fluid.
Trish answered on February 22, 2013

A
vote
Don't use water to wipe off and use a little bit of elbow grease.
It still comes off if the writing is left on for weeks.
ADD answered on February 22, 2013

A
votes
I recommend using cleaning fluid or glass cleaner, particularly with old writing. It seems to be the best way to remove ghost images, IMO.
Melissa L. Varner answered on February 21, 2013

A
votes
Expo Black erases completely if done relatively soon. Other colors, especially blue, can smear around.
ArtBarbeau answered on February 21, 2013

A
votes
Seems to clean up easily. Has been in use for about 3 months and have not had to use anything other than the dry eraser as of yet.
RodBob answered on February 22, 2013

A
votes
The board can be erased without the cleaning fluid initially However, after a 3 times of erasing one needs the cleaning fluid, which works very well.
Pravin Goud answered on February 22, 2013

A
votes
The board arrived damaged and it was a pain to send back. I would recommend office max or similar.
Mandy answered on February 21, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›