How do these hook up to my computer? I currently have a pair of Logitech speakers where there is one thin wire with an rca type connection that plugs
asked by John Booth on July 7, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
Take a look at audioengine's website (do a quick google for the speaker/company name) and you'll see some specifics on the cabling included and how to properly hook them up.
Ralph Fontcuberta answered on August 13, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product