Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar $5 Off Fire TV Stick Labor Day Sale in Wine Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now Deal of the Day
iWork '09
$23.99
Add to cart
Use on how many computers? I know there is a family version, but my question is "will the non-family version load on both my desktop and laptop macs?
asked by G. Biggerstaff on February 27, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Can the installation disk be reused after an installation or is it only a one time thing?
sheera gartzman answered on June 10, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was wrong, after extensive research, it's Single user, as long as you using, you can install to as many as computers you have, you can install <--- meaning unlimited. It's honor system, there is no serial No. to install, technically you can make copy to sell to somebody, around $20-$40.
My basic theory is at least Word Processing should including to every apple sold. My eMac had iWork installled from beginning, so make copy and share w/ friend. This Family pack ( 5 single person ) is rip-off, Single Person Pack is enough over paid to Apple.

Peace.
Historical-774000 answered on June 10, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No only one single computer, you need modified DVD without serial no. one to installl all your need of apples computers.
Historical-774000 answered on June 6, 2009
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 20, 2012 12:25:49 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product