How do I connect this to an indoor tv antenna (August DTA410 Digital TV Antenna)?
asked by Marina Moonlight on November 25, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
vote
You can't by itself. The connector of this antenna is male as are both ends of this Mediabridge cable. You would need to buy a female-to-female coax coupler to connect the two or (preferably) you would need to buy a coax cable with a female connector on one end and a male on the other.
John L. Berger answered on November 25, 2012

A
votes
I really don't understand the question. This cable is not designed to be used with an "indoor tv antenna." It is designed to be used to either connect the tv to the cable feeds from a cable company or, as I use it, as an extension cable when I want to move the tv from one room to another. The only thing close to an "indoor tv antenna" that I am familar with are the old "rabbit ear" antennas. Assuming they are still being made, my recollection is that the "rabbit ears" had their own cable that connected to the tv with ordinary screw terminals, not coaxial ports. It might be helpful if you explan what exactly you mean by an "indoor tv antenna" and post a picture of the port or terminal to the so-called "indoor tv antenna."
Charles Darwin answered on November 25, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›