how does one connect them to the tv? does a cable come with them or what should i buy?
asked by mizgilbert on February 23, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
I just used 18 gauge speaker wire. I connected these from the speakers to a stereo receiver. You can purchase speaker wire through Amazon or any place that sells a/v equipment. Then I have to run audio cables to whatever source I want, be it blu ray player, or a tv if you want. You switch the receiver to whatever audio input you need. There should be a number of inputs on any receiver to connect a number of av equipment....as I've mentioned, blu ray, tv, etc. You cannot directly connect speakers to a tv, unless it has a built in receiver, so if you don't have a receiver you must purchase one. I got a decent Sherwood receiver that meets my needs for $100 on Amazon. I hope this helps you at least somewhat.
Angel eyes answered on February 23, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You have to connect them to an audio receiver using speaker wire. This is a very typical stereo setup.
The Bades answered on February 23, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I bought a PYLE PCA1 amplifier from Amazon for $28.26 at the same time. Hook speaker wires between amp and speakers. Next, there is a short audio cable from the amp that goes to the TV. That is it. If you need a longer cable to the TV buy extension audio cables and 2 audio extension adapters.
Ted Biro answered on February 23, 2013

A
In the back of the speakers are bare wire sockets. No cables come with them. So you would have to buy or make a cable with stripped wires on one end and whatever connector the tv uses on the other.
bridgestreetrecording answered on February 24, 2013

A
Depending on TV inputs, you will need a 2 wire cable with either an Rca or 3.5 jack on one end and open wire for speaker connection on other end. This conversion cable is not included.
rvilim answered on February 24, 2013

A
I purchased this amp and some speaker wire.
Pyle Home PCA1 30-Watt Stereo Mini Power Amplifier
Josiah I. answered on February 24, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No wires are included. I don't know how you would connect them to a tv.
RicC answered on February 23, 2013
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No cable comes with them, in fact nothing comes with them. I couldn't use them because I don't know how to connect them. And I am an A+ computer Technician !
Allan W. Johnson answered on February 23, 2013
Comment | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product