Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
can you connect several of them together for more sound?
asked by R. A. Erhard on February 8, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
I don't know why so many answers are "no". I bought the speakers that this question is attached to, and I am listening to them right now. 2 of them, tethered together. So the answer is YES you can connect them together for more sound.
Athena answered on August 5, 2013
Comment | 12 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The first review below, "Great Mini-Speaker", includes a video where the reviewer connects three of these speakers together for more volume - no splitter needed.
Consumerette answered on April 26, 2014
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have two of these, and hook them together all the time. You can hook as many as you want, as they have an output jack, and each one has its own power supply.
Big Daddy answered on March 10, 2015
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes they can be connected together
L. Adams answered on February 6, 2016
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It just so happens that I have two of these and a Y-jack for headphones, so I tried it. The requirement would be that you have a splitter (Y-jack) plus two USB ports available for two speakers. It did work, and of course was louder than just the one, but wasn't true stereo. I previously had a Y-jack that split stereo to mono, but I'm not sure where it is. If I find it I'll post the results here. Bottom line is you can't daisy-chain these, but with a splitter or even mixer (why?) you can make it work.
Brian High answered on February 10, 2013
Comment | 2 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not on this model. There is no outputjack on it. There is a different AYL speaker that has that feature.
stephen salek answered on February 13, 2013
Comment | 2 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Nope.
Dan M. answered on February 8, 2013
Comment | 0 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I suppose you could if you had a splitter but I don't know for sure. It is fairly loud by itself. If you want something louder I'd suggest buying a larger speaker instead.
Amazon Customer answered on February 9, 2013
Comment | 1 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would think not. I would imagine that the output on your device is not capable of handling more than one. Also I think you would have to think about the impedence of the speakers combined.
wayne answered on February 8, 2013
Comment | 0 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The way the connectors are I would say no
Trevor Noel answered on February 10, 2013
Comment | 0 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product