Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Is there a connection on the Samsung UN32EH4000 for headphones? If not, is there an adapter to allow headphone use?
asked by Louisville Reader on November 4, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Master Yoda answered on November 4, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes there is. In the back of the tv there is an "audio out" where you connect your headphones. Press the mute button on your remote control so others cannot hear and you have headphone use.
JP answered on November 4, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, there is a mini-plug stereo outlet that would work for using headphones, or -- as I have it connected -- to a small amplifier to send the signal through the amplifier and speakers to enhance sound if I am watching a movie and want surround-sound. This works really well. I hope my answer helps you.
Mark
Mark A. Lowell answered on November 4, 2012
Comments (2) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just saw the other answer. I just tested it, and it is true you cannot adjust the volume. It is at a pretty good level volume anyway, but you cannot adjust it.
JP answered on November 4, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There is a 3.5 mm. stereo audio jack on the rear. You may select from "TV Speaker" or "External Speaker". In the TV Speaker mode, both the TV speakers and the external speaker are on. When in the External Speaker mode, the TV speaker is turned off and the volume and mute buttons do not operate. Using headphones would require a small amp or some sort of volume control to be practical.
Daniel Paradis answered on November 4, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There is an audio (analog) out socket, but not specially for headsets. I think the other answers give more information than I have.
John in Alex answered on November 5, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Their is a digatal sound outlet, but I don't know if it will work with headphones.
Stan answered on November 5, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No connection for headphones. Only output for stereo surround sound.
James Howard, Jr. answered on November 4, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product