Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Does the thin connection line break easy or appear that it would? Do you know what it is made of?
asked by lewis chamness on March 30, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I use this on my Canon G12 which is not small or light point & shoot and I love this strap. I carry the camera via the strap a lot. I've not experienced any issues with the sturdiness of the strap connection. And the connection is nice - I can take the strap off to put the camera into my Otter box. I'm very happy with the strap.
Doc answered on March 30, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It seems to work well for us and I'm kind of rough on it.
Will answered on March 30, 2013

A
The line is thin, but it's tightly wound and quite strong. It may be Nylon, but I don't know for sure. My wife has had hers for several months, and it shows no signs of wear. It should easily handle the weight of any Point & Shoot camera. She has both the wrist strap and matching neck strap, and they're very good.
Kenneth Rubin answered on March 30, 2013

A
It seems it is made of nylon and it feels solid. I didn't have a concern that it could break easily. I actually used the connection with another strap.
Wael Hassan answered on April 3, 2013

A
No, it's not as thin as it looks in the picture. It's quite sturdy and thicker than you think. I have no idea what it's made of but I use my camera alot and I swing my camera from my wrist, have had this almost a year, gotten wet and no frays or issues. My camera is not a light tiny little thing either. I LOVE IT!
J. Roth answered on April 3, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product