Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM
When face timing, I loose connection at about 75 feet. I was hoping for more so wonder if what I am experiencing is normal
asked by Dugald K. Campbell on January 5, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
75 feet is pretty standard range for wifi. You can get an airport express to extend the range if you want. Works very well and extending the range is very easy with an airport express and the airport utility.
Sajid Ansari answered on January 5, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
KPL answered on December 28, 2014
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just got one and mine won't reach that far either. I have to use two routers to cover the first floor of about 2000 square feet.
Gene A. Rynkewicz answered on January 5, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I haven't used this device in that range to be honest. I am sure it will work because this is a very normal range for this device. I have about 15 devices all connected they work great.
Ramya R. answered on January 5, 2013

A
We get a little more than that, but have not measured it. We were hoping for more too.
Yvonne Knight answered on January 5, 2013

A
These routers have horrible range. They also have very limited abilities on the GUI. I am already in the market for a new router.
Roger Gibson answered on January 6, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product