how do I contact amazon about a product I have not received
asked by Jacqueline Aboagye on October 25, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I always just go to the your orders section if I have any questions...If you have tried to track your item and says it was delivered then I would contact them through that part! Should be a button that you can click on on your order or a number to call someone...hope this helps
Niftytag answered on October 30, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've never come across this. Knock on wood, all of my products that I've ordered have always been delivered. I have called them in regards issues, just locate Contact Us and follow instructions. You will have option to enter your number and they will call you back within couple of minutes. It's that quick! Hope that helps.
Mike answered on October 25, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Very easy! First, sign in to your Amazon account. Then, in the upper right hand corner, click on the button that says, HELLO JACQUELINE, YOUR ACCOUNT. Then click on YOUR ORDERS, then scroll down to the item you ordered that you did not receive. On the right hand side, there are buttons. Click on the one that says FILE, VIEW CLAIM. Then look for the box in the lower left hand corner that says PLEASE INDICATE TYPE OF ISSUE. Click on SELECT A REASON and select I DID NOT RECEIVE MY ORDER ITEMS. Then just follow the instructions. Good luck!
D. Suich answered on October 25, 2012

A
Look for your receipt in your email and look up contacts for the product you brought. Hope this helps
Red85 answered on October 25, 2012

A
contact customer service at amazon.com or call or write a letter oror email them.
pandoodle answered on October 30, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product