Does this book contain practical suggestions that I can apply to my everday life?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 1, 2013 9:32:38 AM PDT
Jake K says:
Does this book contain practical suggestions that I can apply to my everday life?

Posted on May 1, 2013 9:49:36 AM PDT
Absolutely! I use this with my clients and in the communities I build. I gave it to my college-age daughter, and she found it amazingly helpful. I have applied these profound principles and concepts to my life, and they have saved me so much heartache and distraction and drama that is unnecessary and draining. This is definitely wisdom for everyday life.

Posted on May 1, 2013 9:50:42 AM PDT
G. R. Masner says:
Yes, absolutely! Four simple agreements to practice as you work to break all the other agreements you have made with yourself through the years that do not serve your highest self.

Posted on May 1, 2013 11:37:52 AM PDT
Absolutely practical. Every easy to understand and apply to your life. Debbie M

Posted on May 1, 2013 8:07:56 PM PDT
Investor says:
definitely yes; As you practice the four agreements you start having a different positive perfective on life.

Posted on May 1, 2013 8:25:23 PM PDT
Yes. For example the second agreement, "Dont take anything personal", examines how there is no need to be acccepted by others, nothing others appear to think about you is really about you is really about them.

Posted on May 2, 2013 3:21:15 AM PDT
carolbelle says:
Absolutely

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 9, 2013 11:22:26 PM PDT
jpl says:
Jake K says: Does this book contain practical suggestions that I can apply to my ever[y]day life?

jpl: I doubt it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  May 1, 2013
Latest post:  Jul 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Four Agreements (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition)
The Four Agreements (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition) by Janet Mills (Library Binding - November 1, 1997)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (3,625)