this product contains one ore more chemicals know to cause cancer and birth defects. Why isn't this mentioned in the product description?
asked by Common D'Or on January 31, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Are you going to eat/wear it? It's not radioactive man, and if used as it is intended to, you won't have frequent contact with it... btw, almost any modern product has chemicals and substances in its production.
Romeo answered on February 4, 2013
Comment | 14 of 14 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would say, do not eat it and do not use it during intercourse. I am sure it cannot harm you even nearly as much as majority of genetically modified foods that you probably buy at a supermarket.
Teapot Tales answered on June 10, 2013
Comments (3) | 11 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Quite frankly, we bought these for vacation....love them....so easy to use and you don't have to worry about getting your luggage at the airport ripped open by the TSA people.......and we weren't planning on eating them??
Lolita answered on February 1, 2013
Comment | 6 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Seems to me that your concerns should be raised with the regulating and oversight agencies. If things are as you allege, it should be addressed at that level rather than at the retail level.
MN Snowman answered on January 31, 2013
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The voters in my beautiful California passed a ballot initiative a number of years ago requiring labels like the one you have probably seen on the packaging of the lock, to be put on products or in places where chemicals have been used that can cause such problems in lab tests. From luggage locks to high rise office building lobbies! The law is well intentioned but perhaps nobody realized just how widespread such chemicals are. Because California is such a gigantic market, I think manufacturers just put this warning on everything they make no matter where it will be sold in the USA. I've seen other alarmed amazoners but don't worry, nothing is going to harm you in a small lock.
Prussian Blue answered on November 22, 2013
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I want to lock things up; not eat with it. Do you troll Amazon to put up useless comments that aren't helpful?
mary murphy answered on February 27, 2014
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I want to lock things up; not eat with it. Do you troll Amazon to put up useless comments that aren't helpful?
mary murphy answered on February 27, 2014
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›