Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
[UPDATED] asked by J. Schwarz on October 10, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
A controller will never keep up with the speed of a mouse and keyboard when used properly. A mouse is much more exact that an analog stick. Something you'll just have to get use too in order to get the most out of being a PC gamer. However, while a controller won't be able to keep up with a mouse. You may see a bit of improvement in your game if you are coming over from a console. ;)
Eric R. answered on December 22, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Just depends on the game as to whether a controller or mouse and keyboard is better. Some it's clearly one or the other being vastly better, but some games, like FPS, can work well on either (in that case though a mouse and keyboard will generally give you more precise control though).
WolfPup answered on November 21, 2013

A
J. Jasa answered on December 8, 2013

A
i neede to know if my xbox 360 CONTROLLER CANBE USE BY A SECOND PLEAYER IN MY HOME ON THE SAME
GAME??
t. REED answered on November 26, 2012
Comment (1) | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
can i use more than one xbox 360 controllers at a time toplay the xbox games?????
t. REED answered on November 26, 2012
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product