Can you copy files from the ipad to the hard drive? Im a photographer and ive been looking for an OTG solution but they are way too expensive these days (like Hyperdrive or Nexto for no less than 300$) and for that money you get a very powerfull netbook.

So what i really need from this drive is the ability to copy files from the ipad (photos with the camera kit).
asked by C. Esposito on March 20, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I had done a lot of readings about this product and it seems very likely that the only way to upload to this device is via your pc, com or mac. However, you should wait for response from those who currently own this device. Perhaps there is some new improvement, considered that new firmware has just been updated. I just wanna give you preliminary warning.
UCADA answered on April 1, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you instal the firmware for the sea gate wireless plus you can. If not no. The new firmware enables tablets and phones to wirelessly stream the content to the drive.
Joshua Garner answered on February 6, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I use an Airstash+ to copy pictures, videos, and document TO & FROM iPads and iPhone. I copy fro SD card, insert new blank SD card and make a copy. Great for in field backup!
S. Romeo answered on September 26, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Mar 31, 2012 8:55:56 AM PDT]

A
[Deleted by the author on Jul 23, 2012 3:19:35 PM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›