Why has my copy of hyrule historia not shipped yet?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 28, 2013 8:09:44 PM PST
TruEdge67 says:
I preordered this book around the beginning of January and here it is the 28th and 11:03 pm and it still says "not yet shipped". What confuses me even more is when I woke up today I noticed it said my payment method needs to be revised. I fixed it by changing it to my moms debit card and it now said "Shipping soon". However not long after its status changed back to saying "not yet shipped" there is enough money in the bank to cover it so that cannot be the problem plus the payment revision problem isn't popping up so I don't understand whats going on. Can anybody shed some light on whats happening here?

Posted on Jan 28, 2013 8:16:02 PM PST
TruEdge67 says:
Wow now all of a sudden It says shipping soon again.

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 9:30:49 AM PST
Yeah I'm in the same boat. I pre-ordered earlier this month and mine still says 'Shipping Soon'. I'd love to know what's going on.

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 10:32:32 AM PST
Already got it - but I will not be able to read it until after work.

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 11:06:06 AM PST
Just got a text from Amazon that my Historia has shipped. Which is weird because I've never know for the text notification to work. When I go to the site it still says ship soon.

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 5:01:08 PM PST
M. Richards says:
Though I only preordered last week, mine still says shipping soon as well, hopefully it will ship by tomorrow.

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 5:16:26 PM PST
TradeMark says:
Probably fulfilling the orders of those who preordered early, way back in August, first. I preordered back in August and have received mine just a couple of hours ago. Haven't really gotten into it just yet, but just by reading/skimming some of the pages, I can tell I'm going to really enjoy it, and you should too!

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 9:30:28 PM PST
Ditzy_yesi says:
Mine finally shipped out today. Cant wait to get it >.<

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 9:50:42 PM PST
Scarecrow says:
I preordered mine back in August and mine still hasn't shipped yet. It has said shipping soon for the past two days. This is the first time I preordered something from Amazon to where it didn't ship the before it was released. I'm a little disappointed to hear that others have already gotten theirs.

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 11:02:06 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 29, 2013 11:02:31 PM PST
Ditzy_yesi says:
I pre-ordered mine back in August as well. Normally when I do pre-orders with amazon they ship them out the day before the release date but lately they havent been doing it that way....

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 5:25:01 AM PST
H. Adams says:
I pre-ordered this about a week ago and it isn't even showing up in my orders. So I have no clue as to whether mine even got pre-ordered, though I know money was taken from my account and I can't see anything saying it's been shipped or not, let alone whether the order even went through.

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 9:42:58 AM PST
W. Pitmon says:
I ordered mine back in August and a few hours ago it disappeared from my list of ordered items. What the hell? Is this normal?

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 11:13:16 AM PST
Skull Kid  says:
Mine says shipped.i could care less if they decided to cancel it though .i already waited in line for 2 hours in the snow to secure the collectors edition from the Nintendo world store which is now in my possession. There has been a lot of shady business and controversy surrounding this book though.From this experience i know better than to EVER order anything from Barnes & Nobles online store again as they canceled my limited edition pre order without any notice at all forcing me to have to find another alternative.

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 11:46:10 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 30, 2013 11:52:42 AM PST
Preordered in December, just shipped today. I did get the "your payment method needs revision" thing, but I figured that was because I forgot to keep enough on the card to cover the book.

It also says it should arrive Saturday, the 2nd.

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 4:15:05 PM PST
My copy shipped yesterday and arrived today.

Posted on Feb 1, 2013 7:23:43 AM PST
M. Richards says:
Mine finally shipped this morning, Nd should arrive on Monday.

Posted on Feb 5, 2013 3:58:28 PM PST
C. D. Gay says:
I ordered mine in august ad it still isn't even listed as shipping soon
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  13
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Jan 28, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 5, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia by Akira Himekawa (Hardcover - January 29, 2013)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (2,153)