How long is the cord and is it heavy duty? this is very important considering how powerful the pros are
asked by Judy Kinder on January 11, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
The cord is extremely long and what I would consider heavy duty. I think it's probably a good 8ft long. It's definitely longer than any I've purchased in a store. I love this dryer.
Tiffany Park answered on January 11, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The cord is quite long, and I would say its a good thickness, so you could say heavy duty-ish. But there is nothing wrong with the cord, my problem is with the GFI switch.
Katie answered on January 11, 2013

A
The cord is 9feet. Its a standard cord but it does say its a professional cord. Not sure what that means. The base is a little heavier than maybe that's why they call it professional hair dryer. I love it. I like the airflow.
Charlene P Metzler answered on January 11, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am at work and not at home but the cord is at least 4 ft, and I would say it is heavy duty. I love this dryer, used it this morning.
fifthzepin answered on January 11, 2013

A
The chord is long enough like any other blow dryer. It is heavy duty and works great. A bit heavier than I expected but not that big of a deal. I bought my mom a lower model of the same brand and it is light as a feather so that's why I was surprised it's weight but as I am saying...it's not a big deal.
Vanne answered on January 11, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The cord is 9ft. Yes, it is heavy duty.
GV virgo answered on January 12, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The cord is approximately 105 inches long. The Hair dryer has a hole so you can hang it on a wall or hook . This dryer is of the better quality than my previous Chi and about the same as my Sedu hair care appliances. The plug is a gfi square not a regular three prong as a Conair or revlon product would have. I would purchase this dryer again without hesitation. I hope that helps you! :)
A&MS answered on January 11, 2013

A
It's a 9 ft professional cord. I believe its standard. It seems the width is the same as an extention cord. The base is a little heavier than most hair dryers because it has a procelain ceramic grill. I love it. Very gentle to the hair.
Charlene P Metzler answered on January 11, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›