Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now Deal of the Day
Are cords, battery or battery charger included with the body ?
asked by Jonathan Locsin on January 27, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
Yes - it come pretty much complete. Install the lens, charge the battery and you should be ready to go. There were several cords (connect to TV/computer), battery and battery charger that came with my order.
David M. Morin answered on January 28, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes. The USB cord to connect to a pc. The battery and the battery charger are all included.
Christa L answered on January 28, 2013

A
There were cords, battery and charger. The case and SIM card were not with the camera (promotional items) so Amazon gave me a 10% debit which I thought was fair.
R. Schantz answered on January 28, 2013

A
Answer here...Yes!!!
Nir Dvir answered on January 28, 2013

A
I received all the cords, charger, battery and accessories as if new. I own other canon cameras so lense or other accessories are not an issue for me. I bought an additional charger & extra battery.
It's good to have a case to protect your camera as well as better neck strap especailly if your planning to walk around with it around your neck hiking or touring. The camera is great.
Al Schissler (photobigal) on ebay answered on January 28, 2013

A
Yes, it comes with everything you need: cords, battery, charger, neck strap, manuals, etc. the only thing that is doesn't come with is the lens.
E. Vicknair answered on January 28, 2013

A
yes everything is included. Jim
James McErlain answered on January 28, 2013

A
Yes Jonathan, all you indicated are in the package when you buy this Camera. It is full package with all the accessories needed. You only ned to buy a memory card.
Alpha Oumar Diallo answered on January 28, 2013

A
Yes Jonathan, all you indicated are in the package when you buy this Camera. It is full package with all the accessories needed. You only ned to buy a memory card.
Alpha Oumar Diallo answered on January 28, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product