Is the corner protection made of hard plastic? If so, will it cause scratches on the black & slate iPad mini?
asked by Richieyo on November 16, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 21 answers
A
votes
Corner is made of fabrics to hold. No scratches. Don't worry.
Mariana answered on November 16, 2012

A
votes
The corners are actually made of the same material at the rest of the cover. The material appears to be molded or bent over to hold the iPad. If you've seen a Marware C.E.O. Hybrid, it's the exact same fastening system. The material in the corners are thick and should provide excellent protection for the device's corners. I don't think it will scratch the mini but I've only had ours for a few days now. Over time "scuff" marks may develop, but I doubt that it will cause actual scratches.
CPMS answered on November 16, 2012

A
vote
Just have it for few hours, but it does not look like it would cause scratches as it is covered with suede.
Mehmet Ozyemisci answered on November 16, 2012

A
vote
The corners are covered in leather so no worries on scratches. It fits well really like it
Vicki S. answered on November 16, 2012

A
vote
No, it is made of the same soft leather material as the entire case. You won't be disappointed in this case, it is very nice :-)
B Wilk answered on November 16, 2012

A
vote
It's hard but will not scratch once u get in on
Jabb007 answered on November 16, 2012

A
vote
No scratches that I can notice. The case seems to be hard plastic sandwiched between leather (outside) and a suede type leather on the inside (think suede couch). I am satisfied with the protection and fit is good esp. for the price!
Anunnakiwarrior73 answered on November 16, 2012

A
vote
No its actually leather trimmed corners I would guess with metal underneath it. Great case to have
niko answered on November 16, 2012

A
vote
This case has a plushy inner layer. There is no plastic contact to the iPad Mini. I wouldn't worry it.
eddie:( answered on November 16, 2012

A
vote
The corners are rigid but appear to be lined with a black felt where it would make contact with the IPad Mini. I trust that it will not mark the device.
Vinman in PA answered on November 16, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›