Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 4, 2010 1:17:39 AM PST
wow. that is awful. here's hoping that is simply temporary.

Posted on Feb 4, 2010 2:07:30 AM PST
fairnotnoble says:
textures are too cartoony. not that the two disc dvd was any better. would rather go with the teaser poster art with the blindfolded anderton.

either way, day one buy for me.

Posted on Feb 9, 2010 2:12:34 AM PST
I AM A.M. says:
That is the biggest turd of a cover I have ever seen. They should stick with the DVD cover which is awesome.

http://www.dvdverdict.com/reviews/minorityreport.php That one. or the one evergreen said.

Posted on Feb 9, 2010 2:33:23 PM PST
Jason Brown says:
Paramount/Dreamworks is on a roll. The original DVD covers of both this and Collateral were bad enough but these new blu-ray covers take awful to a whole new level. Kudos.

Posted on Feb 24, 2010 8:33:26 AM PST
I AM A.M. says:
Is that a digital Tom Cruis or his real pic with a whole lot of Airbrushing.

Posted on Feb 28, 2010 7:52:23 AM PST
Etowahdoc says:
lol I am speechless on that cover.

Posted on Mar 30, 2010 5:19:09 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 30, 2010 5:19:26 PM PDT
it really is awful. it looks like a cgi movie cartoon tom cruise. and the image is dumb regardless.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Feb 4, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 30, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions