Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
How do you know the cover you are buying fits the correct kiondle model?
asked by Grady Cooksey Jr. on December 30, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
You can use the search box, with your model + cover. This particular one is for kindle keyboard. Hope that helps.
Felipe answered on December 30, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
you have to put some faith in the Kindle people , they won't send you the wrong product .
Amazon Customer answered on December 30, 2012

A
The one I bought said for A Kindle with key pad It locks in and fits perfectly
n schouten answered on December 30, 2012

A
I buy the one made for a kindle fire HD 7inch. It fit perfect
Judy P Owens answered on December 30, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was looking for cover for the kindle keyboard, which is the one with the key pad on the bottom of the device. The description says fits the kindle keyboard.
Mary answered on December 31, 2012

A
if you look up the kindle model you have on amazon at the bottom of the page will be other stuff for that model including covers
sean mc bride answered on December 31, 2012

A
Know which Kindle you are buying the cover for. This fits my Kindle keyboard perfectly.
Judy answered on December 31, 2012

A
i looked at the "see all images" it was the one i own.
L. Dean answered on December 31, 2012

A
The Kindle cover products will say is they're not for a particular model; for instance "Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Ink Blue (does not fit Kindle or Kindle Touch)"

To be sure I'd suggest doing a search in Amazon, with the terms your Kindle model + cover and you should find the correct cover. As an example: kindle touch cover will bring up covers for Kindle Touch & the products will advise it's not suitable for Kindle Paperweight.
medusa answered on January 1, 2013

A
The codes and diamentions given for that model and the cover model fit correctly some times you have to trust the supplier, with Amazon they have a return policy as well.
Leanne Duncan answered on January 2, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product