5.0 out of 5 stars BAYA
Nice and light. Vents on the side but not in the front of the toe. Best for sockless as the holes on top keep foot cool. Can wear all day. I wear US 12 M and ordered CROCS size 11 M.
Published on May 22, 2011 by A. GRIECO

3.0 out of 5 stars As long as you're within the norm
Published 4 months ago by Bill Van Vleck

5.0 out of 5 stars BAYA, May 22, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for summer, April 2, 2013
This review is from: crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Shoes)
These are a slight variation on the classic Crocs clogs. In my opinion they look a little bit better but I did not notice any difference in how they are built or how they fit and feel. I've owned quite a number of Crocs shoes/flips/clogs over the years. These are my 4th pair of Crocs clogs - I've owned 3 pairs of 'classic' (I think they are called "Beach" clogs) and one pair of lined clogs that I use as slippers in the fall and winter.

I normally wear 8/8.5 (41-41 European) but I ordered 9 in these and they fit well. With Crocs clogs, I found that it works great for me if they are a little bigger than normally. 8 fits a little small.

The things I like about these are:

* EXTREMELY comfortable
* well built. Can last forever UNLESS you expose them to extreme heat like for example leave them in direct sunlight for days.
* they float
* excellent material. Unlike 'normal' plastic these have great feel
* excellent ventilation for hot summer days
* dry fast and can be used in wet conditions. Although these are not sandlas or clogs for serious 'water use' like hiking in a wet environment etc. They can become slippery and do not secure your feet! These crocs can be used for lightweight hiking (I use them) but if you are into serious hiking there are other clogs/sandals that are much better. I can recommend the Keen sandlas as just one example
* super quick to put on and take off
* light weight
* provide some toe protection

There's really nothing I don't like about these, excep the fact that they are VERY casual so you can't wear them anywhere you go. It's very much like flip flops. I would say you can wear these whenever you can wear flip flops...

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs for me..., January 10, 2011
This review is from: crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Apparel)
I have very sensitive, painful feet, only wear Crocs and I am always looking not only for sales but quick service as I wouldn't be ordering the shoes if I didn't already need them. I ordered this pair during the Holiday season and really did not expect to get them for at least a week or two. Imagine my surprise when they arrived after only a few days. Incredible!!

Best shoes ever, AND they are PURPLE!! I love the shoes and the seller has my gratitude for life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great croc, July 18, 2011
This review is from: crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Shoes)
Great croc. The letters on the sides say Croc and are cut outs so they allow for air flow. They run a bit big so if you are a size 8 womens, get a 7 croc.

5.0 out of 5 stars purple crocs, January 8, 2011
This review is from: crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Apparel)
These purple crocs rock! The size is pretty true and color is great. They are nice and comfy, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars My 1st. Crocs, July 20, 2014
This review is from: crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Shoes)
Crocs have always been a curiosity to me. I never would have them but that my podiatrist suggested I give up my sandals and replace them with Crocs. Wow, I love these things. They slip on and off so easily. I thought they would be hot and clammy but there're not. When I got them they seemed too big but the stay right on my feet and too big turns out to be wonderfully airy and cool. I use them around home but am buying a second pair to venture out into the neighborhood with.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, July 6, 2010
This review is from: crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Shoes)
I really like these shoes. I was amazed at how light they are. Extremely comfortable. I withheld a star due to the fact that they do run about one size too big. Also, upon opening the box, the fumes were quite overwhelming. The good news is that after a couple of days, the fumes were gone. Very strong fumes from the materials the shoes were molded from. Overall, I'm quite pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love crocs, June 27, 2011
J. Parker (Diamond Bar, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Shoes)
I purchased these for my 9 yr. Old son great fit and quality. It was difficult to find his size in stores, since his feet are larger,these fit great and he is set for summer. You can't beat crocs, they are so easy to just put on and go.
Amazon did a great job as usual fast shipping with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs, May 17, 2014
This review is from: crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Shoes)
The shoes , arrived on time,fit well look good and are what I wanted I LIKE THIS BRAND OVER OTHERS I HAVE OWNED! I recommend these shoes to anyone looking for a quality product.

3.0 out of 5 stars As long as you're within the norm, August 13, 2014
Bill Van Vleck (Pocatello, Idaho United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Shoes)
I bought these in order to have footwear that I can use after a shower or at the pool or anywhere that a non-waterproof item would not fair well. For the purpose I bought them, they do the job. It is unfortunate though that, because of companies' concerns for the bottom line, people like me whose shoe size is outside the normal range (I require a very wide shoe size) can never find something like this that fits well. I always end up having to buy shoes two or more sizes too big to try to get ones wide enough to be comfortable. In the case of these shoes, I ordered them two sizes larger than I wear and they are STILL to narrow. I can wear them for short periods of time but, after 30-40 minutes they have to come off.

As far as the product itself, these seem to be well made and durable. They look good and function well for what they are designed to do. The only problem that I have is that things like this are only made available for the median range of sizes for the average population so, for what is available, they do not fit my needs as they could. If you are like me and normally buy shoes in a larger size because they are not offered in a wider version, do not bother here as it will not do the trick. If you are within range of average width sizes that the manufacturer provides for, I think this would be a very good product.

crocs Unisex Baya Clog