4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoe!
Great shoe! It's very comfortable and trendy(Got it in Black, silver and pulse NOTE: pulse is brighter in color than it appears online). I usually wear a size 7 1/2 or 8 but wear size 7 in Crocs. So I recommend ordering a 1/2 to full size down.
Published on March 14, 2008 by G. Mellor

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not very supportive
Published on December 17, 2009 by Cathy D. Adams

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoe!, March 14, 2008

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, July 1, 2008
Purchased these for international travel. Ideal for long periods of time sitting, when feet tend to swell. Not great for those needing arch support when walking. Used them as alternatives to slippers, and even as cute shoes for an outfit. Not as clunky as regular crocs, but not as airy. In hot weather, these can get a little 'slippery' inside.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally some cute Crocs, April 4, 2009
This review is from: crocs Women's Malindi Flat (Apparel)
I've been wanting to try out that legendary Crocs comfort, but I flat-out refuse to wear the ridiculous clown shoe original Crocs. I'm glad they finally started making some decent-looking, feminine styles like the Malindi.
These shoes are very springy and comfortable, and I love the little massaging nubs in the footbed. Now I see what all my Crocs-loving friends have been raving about. The style is conservative enough to wear with business casual attire, if you don't get a funky color. I have two pairs: navy blue and cotton candy. The navy is a good, conservative, matte navy I can wear to work. The cotton candy is a pale, slightly pearly pink, pretty, but a tad bit funky for work.
I would have given them five stars if they made half sizes. I'm a 6.5. I got the navy blue shoes in 7, and the pink ones in 6. The 7s fit all right width-wise, but are a little long. I followed the advice I'd read elsewhere and put them in the dryer for about 5 minutes. They shrunk down nicely and fit fine now. The 6s cramp my toes a little bit, but seem to be stretching out with use. Bottom line, if you are a full size, order your regular size. If you are a half size, I recommend going a size up and trying the dryer trick, it really works! Or better yet, just write Crocs an angry letter and demand they start making half sizes!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not very supportive, December 17, 2009
This review is from: crocs Women's Malindi Flat (Apparel)
Loved the look however not very supportive. Could wear for short periods of time but have a tendency to get "hot". Have had several different kinds of crocs and loved them but these would not be an everyday shoe like some of the others. When they get "warm" they tended to shift when walking. Felt like constantly gripping with my toes to hold on. Looked great with my summer outfits though.

4.0 out of 5 stars so cute - but not the color i thought, March 24, 2008
I too was a huge crocs skeptic until the mary jane came out, then i totally, happily, drank the koolaid. So comfortable and surprisingly supportive, I have acquired a second pair of mary janes, classic caymans, and my most recent purchase the malindi. I purchased them to wear to a summer wedding with a black and white skirt, and ordered the pulse. One of the color swatches described it as "pulse pink" so i assumed it was a bright rosey shade. While it is bright, and I like the color, it has a much more orangish tone in person. It is more of a coral or a tropical punch shade than pink. I will have to exchange the size 8 I ordered for a 7 as these run big - my mary janes are 7 but my caymans are 8 so i would suggest sizing down if you are like me and a normal 7 1/2. very cute, just with they were a little more pinkish :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars lady-like crocs, March 4, 2008
Am so glad crocs keeps coming out with lady-like styles. I couldn't bear the sight of the original ones on women (except if they're chefs or working in the garden). So was so happy when crocs came out with prima and then the alice. Now that the malindi is here, I have another style to add to my surprisingly growing collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for narrow feet, June 30, 2008
This is your shoe if you want:
- Stylish shoe that has more cushion than a typical flat
- Something for narrow feet
- Cute look that makes your feet look a little smaller
- Great price point
If your feet get sweaty easily, pass this up!

2.0 out of 5 stars Slippery when wet is an understatement!, August 21, 2011
This review is from: crocs Women's Malindi Flat (Apparel)
Loved these shoes for day to day wear, but be careful! I wore these outside in place of normal flip flops to wash my car thinking, hey, it's a rubber shoe, they can get wet, right? WRONG! I almost broke my ankle when my foot slid sideways in the shoe causing me to almost take a pretty nasty fall. Beware!

3.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT SIZE DOWN!, September 22, 2010
This review is from: crocs Women's Malindi Flat (Apparel)
I went off the size reviews.. shoulda bought my true size.. woulda been perfectly comfy! they are cute... low in front.. comes right at the tip of your toe-crack... I like that look in a black flat... just don't size down... stay true to size.. but def. don't size up! hope this helps....

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, March 26, 2008
I got the silver ones for my birthday yesterday and I LOVE them! The color is perfect, they are so cute and they are SO comfortable. I am a teacher and these are perfect - dressy and comfortable. Some of my high school students said they had to get some :) Good job Crocs!

crocs Women's Malindi Flat