5.0 out of 5 stars Nice
There is a huge difference between the men's in this style and the women's. I picked the men's on purpose because it is longer and wider and for my outside work I like that.
Published 16 months ago by M. Maxwell

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
They are way to big and I can't figure out how to send them back.
Published 1 day ago by Sherry Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, July 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, April 26, 2014
Purchased for a woman (even though they are men's). I buy men's for the wider width. LOVE the color and price too! Glad I got them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for daily wear, March 4, 2014
I live on a tiny island in the south pacific so flip flops and shorts are daily attire. I've always worn Reefs up to this point but the cloth on the toe piece would harbor bacteria and as soon as they got wet they would smell rancid. It's so nice to have these flip flops that are comfy (not as squishy as Reefs but I grew accustomed to the flatter footbed quickly) and they don't ever smell bad. With over 100 inches of rain a year, I need reliable, well made, non-stinky flip flops. These are them and I'm off to order another pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable flip flops I have ever owned!, May 21, 2014
This is my second pair...and I just bought a third in another color. They are so comfortable! No heel pain, no arch pain. These are a bit wider than other sandals, which I love because I have wide feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT IS A EXCELLENT PRODUCT RECOMMEND ALL MY EXPECTATIONS FULFILLED IF POSSIBLE AND WE REQUIRE IN THE FUTURE, buy it AGAIN willi, June 9, 2014
WHAT IS A EXCELLENT PRODUCT RECOMMEND ALL MY EXPECTATIONS FULFILLED IF POSSIBLE AND WE REQUIRE IN THE FUTURE, buy it AGAIN willingly, TIMELY YOUR CARDS ENTTREGA SELLER

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Love these, November 19, 2014
I. Boucher (DANIA BEACH, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Hi ! This is not the first time I write about the Crocs. I'm writing again, because I have now about 10 pairs ( I just love them). I wear them all the time (even as slippers in the house), they are very comfortable and since I am an active person, I can wear them all the time because they have a good support. I suggest them to everybody. I wear 6 1/2-7 size for regular shoes. For Crocs, the right size for me is M4-W6. I will right my Nota Bene again, if you put them in the sun (or if you have warm feet), they tend to stretch out a little. If it happens, just put them back in a fresh room (or under cool water) and they will take back their original shape. If, you want flip flops is the pair to get. The color purple is really nice (as shown on image). At the price I got them on Amazon, it's a great deal. Thank you !

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Love the color!

5.0 out of 5 stars crocs pink, June 26, 2014
Love most crops but theses are the best because they are wide enough for my feet. Love pink. would recommend to everyone with wide width.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Men's 11033 Crocband Flip Clog, Purple with White Stripe, August 1, 2014
Except for the white stripe, these CROCS are comfortable and fit great. I love CROCS and highly recommend to those with problem feet. So many choices and colors and easy to clean. I have wide feet and the mens CROCS usually fit better for me. It's amazing how long CROCS last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow the color stumbled me first, but still love them, July 31, 2014
Got 2 different colors and fits perfect and worth the buy even though slightly on expensive side. But very comfy and look forward to see how long they last.

crocs Unisex Crocband Flip-Flop