Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on March 30, 2011
I just got these yesterday. Based on the other reviews, I ordered a 10. I normally wear a 10.5-11, but based on other reviews, went smaller. Ok, so my left foot fits wonderfully! My right foot is a bit snug. I started wondering if my feet are two different sizes? But that has never been a problem. When i put these shoes, sole to sole, the right one is about a 1/4 inch smaller then the left. WIERD! They both say they are 10's though. It's not enough to worry about, but just kind of wierd. These shoes stretch, so no big.
Now, the toot noise when you walk, well, it's kinda embarrassing. I'm hoping it goes away the more I wear them? But I have my doubts. I will still wear them, just will need socks! They are super comfy and feel great on my sore heals!
UPDATE:
It's been a week, I can't wear them. The right shoe is just too small. But the worst is I HAVE to wear socks, or the fart noise is rediculously loud. I work in a quiet office and I couldn't even walk to the lunchroom without people turning their heads and making a face cause they thought I ripped one by them! Worst is I've worn them now, so I can't return them. Waste of money :(
UPDATE ---AGAIN
I kept wearing them. The fart noise went away completly the more I wore them. They stretched out and I can't tell there is a size difference at all now. Now that the farts are gone, I LOVE them. In fact I've worn them daily for the last 2 weeks and I've had at least 5 people ask about them. Lesson learned! Break in your shoes!
88 comments108 of 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2010
This shoe is comfortable, soft, malleable - you can barely feel it on your feet. The only drawback is that I'm a size 8 or 8.5 in regular shoes but Crocs seem to run a little big. If you're a size 8 you should get a size 7.
0Comment41 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2010
Besides being very cute, these shoes are extremely comfortable. The only thing is that they don't come in half sizes and they run big. I am a 7.5 and got them in a 7 and they are still a little big. They look really nice and feel great.
0Comment29 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2011
These are my first pair of crocs. I wanted a pair that looked like a normal shoe but was comfortable to walk in. I'm an 8 1/2 through and through, so I was worried about sizing. I hate when shoes are too large and slip off of the back of my heel, so I went with the size 8. They were snug... my toe was touching a bit, which made me sad! I read some reviews where people suggested putting the crocs in boiling water for 1-2 minutes and then putting them on your foot (when they aren't too hot) while wearing one or two pairs of socks. I did this, wore them around the house a bit, pushing my toes to the ends to stretch them. This worked wonders. If it doesn't stretch as much as you'd like the first time, dunk them again and wear with another pair of socks. It took me less than 15 minutes to stretch them to an "8 1/2". (I only dunked the front part of the toe, because the rest of the shoe fit fine.) I hope this helps other people when they are ordering, if they are like me and don't like their shoes slipping off!

These shoes are super cute and comfy. You can't tell they are crocks when worn with a pair of jeans. I wear them with tights a lot and they work look a lot like ballet flats. I want to buy the croc rain boots next! Let's hope they decide to do 1/2 sizes eventually, so these kinds of steps are not necessary!
0Comment29 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 11, 2011
wow, these are amazing!!! Cute shoe,so comfortable!! I read the reviews and bought 1 size smaller.I have huge feet,size 10, I normally buy wide shoes.I bought a 9 and they fit perfectly.I have heal problems,but with these its like walking on a cloud :).
on July 11, 2011
These are the first pair of Crocs that I have ever purchased. I have never considered wearing Crocs prior to this because I found the design unappealing and not appropriate for my job as a clerk. However when I saw these shoes and the reasonable price tag on them I decided to give them a shot. My work environment is about as casual as "business casual" can get, so I can easily wear these at work. The first day I wore them they really pinched the heck out of my toes (I have a wide right foot)but soon they began to loosen up. By the end of the day I understood why people loved their Crocs. They are amazing! I have had foot pain since my early twenties, and I can say that this was one of the first times in over ten years that I have come home from work with no heel pain. There is a great amount of cushion in the heel, and I feel like I'm walking on marshmallows.
I found the sizing to be correct, as I wear a size 8 to 8 1/2 and I ordered these in a size 8.
The only negative is that my feet really do smell and they are a little too snug still to wear with socks. I rinsed them out and the smell was gone, but my tap water was way too hot and seemed to shrink them a bit, which made me go through the process of breaking them in again. That will teach me to turn down my water heater!
I love these shoes and have since bought three more pairs of Crocs, I think that they have converted me for life. Please, if you are looking for a comfortable shoe and you have heel pain,look into buying a pair of Crocs for yourself!
on July 22, 2010
So I'm an 8 1/2 and the other reviews were mixed..."They run small." or "They run big." so I went with the 9 and I'm thinking they'll work but they're a tad roomy...who cares when it feels like you're walking on marshmellows though!
on March 8, 2011
Fantastic pair of shoes, particularlly if you are on your feet all day long. The only draw back may be for some ladies are that there are NO arch supports. I personally do not have a problem for a lack of an arch and I love how the foot beds inside of these shoex are textured and feel great to walk in. "I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE SHOES" and have several pairs! I am a healthcare professional who works 8-10 hour shifts sometimes, and these Crocs are so comfortable and very stylish too. I wear a size 10 and have not experinced this particular shoe to run short in size, but I also do not wear socks with them either but if the weather is cool I could easily wear stockings or peds with no problem.
I don't understand why Crocs are so difficult to size? Shoe sizes are pretty well set around the world so it's not like it's difficult for them to just say what is what. I wear an 8.5 in shoes. Always. I have lots of different pairs of shoes from different brands, all 8.5 and all of them fit.

When I decided to buy these, I read through the reviews and a bunch of other suggestions online and everyone (including the Croc website) said if you're a half size, buy the next whole size down. For me, that is an 8. The shoes arrived and they're cute. They would be perfect to wear this summer with shorts, skirts and capris and the fact that they're plastic/rubber means they could be washed easily.

However, the right shoe is much bigger than the left! At first I thought maybe I was sent two different shoes. But they both say Size 8 on the bottom. And it's not just a little loose, it literally slides off of my foot when I try to walk. At the same time, the left foot feels almost too short. I don't get it, I don't have this problem with any other brand. This is the second pair of Crocs I've purchased and it's the same problem with the other pair (except it's the left foot on those and they are the traditional clog style).

So I give up, I guess Crocs are only made for people with two wildly different sized feet. Now I have to go through the problem of sending them back, waiting for a refund, then finding another brand that actually fits. Disappointed.
on March 13, 2011
I ordered these Crocs in espresso.
Size/Fit: I typically wear a size 8.5 - I ordered a 9. They are a tad roomy. I probably should have ordered an 8 and tried to heat them to stretch them. I typically wear these without socks but am able to wear socks comfortably when the weather is cooler. However, they are still very comfortable. These shoes are super cute and got great with jeans or capris and are very versatile. I plan to buy a few more pairs in a few different colors - navy and khaki. I will try a size 8 on my new order to see if I can stretch them as directed by another reviewer (boiling water and socks).

See 1 answered question