5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Crocs clog!
Published 11 months ago by Rocky Mountain High

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but.....
Published 12 months ago by james d toole

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Crocs clog!, January 24, 2014
This review is from: crocs Baya Lined Mule (Shoes)
First, people have to realize that Crocs has 3 different "fit" patterns for their shoes - "Roomy", "Relaxed", and "Standard". Those with very wide feet will love the "Roomy" fit; those with very narrow feet will gravitate towards the "Standard" fit. The "Relaxed" fit accommodates those in-between. Each Crocs model is made in only one "fit". (The Baya Lined is a "Roomy Fit" clog. If you have narrow feet, you likely won't like it. If you have wide feet, you'll likely love it.)

Adding to the confusion is Crocs doesn't offer half sizes and it varies from shoe to shoe whether a person should go up or down to the next even size. For most "Roomy Fit" clogs, half sizes go down. However, although the Baya Lined is "Roomy Fit", half sizes go up.

Far too many complaints about Crocs are due to people not realizing they ordered a Crocs shoe that is the wrong "fit" and/or size for their feet. Part of the problem lies with Crocs, as they do a poor job of pointing-out "fit" information with a lot of their models. Part of the problem is some people wear socks with their Crocs, while others don't. Socks definitely make a difference.

As far as the Baya Lined, I have wide, boxy feet and it's almost impossible to find shoes and boots that fit comfortably. However, the size 10M Baya Lined clog provides the finest, most comfortable fit for my feet that I've ever experienced. I love them so much, I own four pair. I wear a pair for house slippers and have pairs for the garage, deck, and running around.

It must be pointed-out that I wear socks with the Baya Lined and only wear them in cooler/cold temperatures. During the warmer months, without socks, I wear size 9M, unlined, "Roomy Fit" Crocs (Baya [unlined], Classic, Duet Sport). However, with socks, I'm back to size 10M (Yukon Sport, Duet Plus).

So, before buying a pair of Crocs online, do your research. The key is to determine the right "fit" and size for your feet, then pick a shoe that provides both.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but....., December 18, 2013
This review is from: crocs Baya Lined Mule (Shoes)
.....redesigned and do not fit. I have a pair of crocs that are made in china and love them but these were made in mexico and the design is totally different. Weird slant in front and strangely wide. I am 10-10.5 but these were uncomfortable and too small and not just because of the liner. I'd have to go 12 and that would be too clunky. Wanted to like these but sizing is just way off.

2.0 out of 5 stars Size 13 strap is WAY too short, November 30, 2014
This review is from: crocs Baya Lined Mule (Shoes)
Ordered size 13 for my husband. They are crocs, no problem with the shoe itself, bit the strap is at least 1.5 -2 inches shorter than the shoe. So, the shoe is a size 13 and the strap is a size 9. What's up with that. He cannot wear them with the strap behind his heel. This is very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, March 8, 2013
This review is from: crocs Baya Lined Mule (Shoes)
Comfortable and warm enough to wear without socks if it is not too cold. I love the comfort and feel.

4.0 out of 5 stars warm enough for winter, March 20, 2013
This review is from: crocs Baya Lined Mule (Shoes)
I wore these all last winter and they worked very well, easy slip on and off, and the fur was warm enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Roomy, March 24, 2013
alohagirl9 (Los angeles California) - See all my reviews
I own several pair of Crocs, all the same size. These feel roomier overall and fit differently, they just don't feel as comfortable as I expected. The lining is nice and warm. Possibly they will become looser feeling as time goes on. They are easy to slip on and handy to use inside and out.

4.0 out of 5 stars great inside or out, February 26, 2013
This review is from: crocs Baya Lined Mule (Shoes)
Bought for wearing inside but would be very comfortable and warm outside, Not quite as wide as i like but not a problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, February 15, 2013
This review is from: crocs Baya Lined Mule (Shoes)
I bought these for my father as a gift for Christmas. He's very happy with them and wears them often around the house as slippers or outside to run errands.

5.0 out of 5 stars A hard working Chef's dream., December 10, 2013
This review is from: crocs Baya Lined Mule (Shoes)
Needless to say, after 13 hours on my feet with minimal sitting, my feet get tired, hurt, and problems arise from time to time. Blisters, corns and bruises are my nightmare. After searching for weeks for the "perfect" shoe to combat these ailments, I stumbled across these Baya Line Mules from Croc's. I stared at the screen. The Aha! moment.
After three days of wearing these, um, "Kitchen Slippers", as I call them, I returned all of the other pairs that claimed to be "Chef Shoes" These shoes are simply and utterly amazing for my industry. Soft and comfortable, moving with my feet as I move quickly. Not rubbing or synching any part of my toes or heels. How long will they last? A long time, hopefully, but i do not care. As long as Croc's continues to make these, I will continue to buy them.
If you work long hours in a kitchen, please, do yourself and your feet a favor. Get. These. Shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars This size 13 M fit perfectly., February 25, 2014
This review is from: crocs Baya Lined Mule (Shoes)
I wear size 12 or 13 in most shoes. When I buy athletic shoes I look for a 12.5 and they have been just right! I had bought my first pair of crocs (ever) a few months ago at a retail store. They were the Baya Lined Mules in brown and were made in China. The size 12 was the correct size. These are the best house shoes for the winter months! When I saw these available online for the good price I read a few reviews and based upon the comments that these crocs (made in Mexico) ran smaller than those made in China I ordered a size 13 M. They were a perfect fit! I compared my size 12 from China to these 13's from Mexico and they seem to be exactly the same size.
It does seem that the toe box in these Mexico-made 13's is the slightest bit "snugger", but that could be that the new lining is more "plush" in these new shoes than the "well-worn" lining in my older China-mades.
To summarize, I can recommend these crocs highly! You should go with the next size up if your fit in shoes is similar to mine. I hope these shoes will continue to be available at a good price like this!

crocs Baya Lined Mule