4.0 out of 5 stars A good sandal for slender feet
Published on April 6, 2012 by sisty

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't run true to size.
I was so disappointed with this shoe. I have a pair of black ones just like it - same style, same size. This shoe was too short. I understand that Crocs are made in different places and are not consistent in their sizing. I hope they will fix this issue in the future because I like their product. I have LOTS of foot issues and can actually wear this brand so would...
Published 16 months ago by N. Fay

4.0 out of 5 stars A good sandal for slender feet, April 6, 2012
I have slender feet and it is very difficult to find sandals that fit. I've been happy with Crocs' Cleo style, but this time I wanted a sandal in a lighter color and Cleo isn't offered in khaki. I took a chance and ordered these. The width of the footbed is a good fit for my narrow feet. The strap at the top of the foot could stand to be a tad more snug, but it's not a problem. The length of the footbed is a bit short - my big toe extends slightly beyond the footbed, but since these are sandals, I can live with that. I wear size 8, and that's what I ordered. I recommend this sandal for women with narrow, slender feet, and I hope Crocs will keep us in mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars crocs meleen sandal, May 20, 2012
Nice sandal. Gives the support I need. Don't know what it is about crocs, but my ankle doesn't hurt when I wear these. I have broken my ankle twice, had surgery twice, and no other shoe seems to give the support I need. After walking all day in airsoles, my ankle will hurt, but in crocs, no pain at all. Its a mystery, but glad I found something! I have worn out the other two pair of Cleos I had and was looking for some more when I ran across these. Almost the same, but with an extra strap that gives a little bit of style. I wear a 7 1/2 so I have learned instead of going the next size up, go a size smaller. They will be a bit tight at first, but crocs seem to stretch and conform to your foot and it no time it will fit like a glove.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Slipper Ever, April 13, 2012
I love this shoe, even though it is meant to be more than a slipper, with tile floors I wanted something comfortable to wear around the house and this is the most comfortable shoe. Easy slip off and cushioned. Will never buy a "true" slipper again.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I've had so far, April 16, 2012
These crocs are really really confortable and look very nice too. I have to take care of my grandson wich means walking, walking, walking...and they feel as if I had no shoes on. I strongly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars size, March 21, 2013
J.W. (Fenton, MO United States) - See all my reviews
As mentioned by others these shoes run a little more narrow than standard crocs. I did what was suggested by another reviewer to stretch them. I put them in the dryer for 3 minutes then put them on my feet with 2 pairs of socks. This made them too big! Since the heat makes them pliable but also shrink down, I put them in the dryer again for 3 minutes and simply put them on my feet without socks. That worked great for me. These are a great buy as you can make them fit your feet perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars My second pair of these shoes!, April 10, 2013
This is my second pair of these Crocs! They are super comfortable and I wear them all winter in the house. I have foot problems and I find that this style works best for me. I ordered black again although the other colors are great looking.

Crocs are sometimes hard to find in stores. I was able to find hundreds of styles here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort galore!, April 16, 2013
I love the comfort and ease of ware with the Meleen. The original Cleo was my favorite, that has now changed. I have difficulty with my feet, including the arches. These sandals have just enough support to make them wearable all day long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better fitting on slender foot..., March 2, 2013
...but after a break-in period will be fine as it conforms to my feet. Khaki color is perfect with everything. I have several styles and colors of Crocs sandals and my feet are happy at the end of each day. Lots of styles to choose from as Crocs have come a long way from the original 'clog' look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals!, February 23, 2013
Sybel (MINNETONKA, MN, United States) - See all my reviews
I use these sandals for dress and when I go to the swimming pool. Very versatile. They are comfortable, easy to wear.
Great price, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meleen Crocs, February 11, 2013
I love these crocs! They offer the comfort of a foam shoe but are so stylish! I will recommend these to my friends and family. And, with the free shipping, the price can't be beat!

crocs Women's Meleen Sandal