5.0 out of 5 stars same as store
I have been tempted to buy cheeper versions. But another friend did this year and their kids all got blisters just after 4 hours of use.
As expensive as theyare they fit and perform as they shouldd.
Published 1 month ago by AR Packer

3.0 out of 5 stars Crocs have horrible toddler sizes
Published 11 months ago by Jennifer Langston

3.0 out of 5 stars Crocs have horrible toddler sizes, August 7, 2013
With any NORMAL shoe company - as your foot grows out of one size, it naturally grows INTO the next shoe size. UNLESS you purchase Crocs...and then your child has to wait anywhere from 6 months to 2 years to fit into their "next" shoe size. Their toddler 4/5 is one size...then the 6/7 is TWO TIMES bigger than the 4/5. No telling when he'll finally be able to wear these. Lets hope I don't lose them beforehand.
I also took my issue to facebook only to have MANY friends comment that their children can only wear crocs every other year as they too hate their size problems. It angers MANY parents. Love to know why they do nothing about it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would never had ordered if I knew!!! And the add certainly isn't clear!, March 13, 2014
susan w (Streamwood, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: crocs 14077 Duet SPT RT Clog (Apparel)
HATE IT!
These shoes run very wide!!! To say that they are for big kids is incorrect. The are very wide. Tag on shoes says its ROOM FIT = VERY WIDE! am not referring to all crocs, just this style/pair I received! They are way too wide if you have a child with a normal to narrow foot. They could get hurt very badly in these. At the crocs website there is a sizing page: [...]
Please be careful before you buy these! WAY TOO WIDE! I will have to send them back. Very disappointed. :(

2.0 out of 5 stars Not safe., January 25, 2014
I had to return these because they are huge and very wide and my child's foot kept sliding around inside but the backstrap would get stuck on his leg. Not a good fit.

2.0 out of 5 stars had to return, May 22, 2013
The sandals look super cool. I got them for my son. At first I bought size one (different style but still Crocs)...but in actuality they are like size 1-3. WAY too big for his foot. So I bought the 12s which were way too small. His toes touched the tip if the shoe, but fit perfect around his foot...weren't too wide. I returned the 12s and bought the 1s in the camp thinking maybe they would fit differently then the first size 1s I bought since they were a lil different looking. Was very disappointed! These too are like size 1-3 as they almost fit my foot and I'm a women's size 6/boys size 4. He can't even wear them with thick socks bc his foot just swims in them. I don't understand why they would make such a huge difference in sizing. There's a sticker on them when they first arrived that says "loose fit"...they weren't kidding

5.0 out of 5 stars same as store, June 24, 2014
As expensive as theyare they fit and perform as they shouldd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, June 16, 2014
Kim Higgs (Tennessee, USA) - See all my reviews
My grandson loved these! Crocs are the easiest summer shoes for playing and running around. It's extremely hard to keep any shoes on this kid, but he will wear the crocs without complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe - but size is 12/13, May 20, 2014
The size is a 12/13 and my son would fit in a 12 better. He is still able to wear it, just pretty large on him.
Its a great Croc, but to bad that they come in these double sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it., May 20, 2014
This review is from: crocs 14077 Duet SPT RT Clog (Apparel)
I bought them in size 10/11 toddler. They are a little big but not too much. My three year old son uses daily. They look excellent quality. My son seems comfortable when used.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loves crocs, July 13, 2014
At age 6, he is outgrowing character crocs, so these camo ones were a good choice. They fit as expected and look very cool with the bright orange along the bottom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love crocs, May 10, 2014
My wife doesn't really care for crocs with socks, but the kids love them. They wear them without socks too, of course, but I enjoy saying crocs with socks.

crocs 14077 Duet SPT RT Clog