Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: crocs Women's Really Sexi Flip-Flop
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 4, 2013
Better than Old Navy's, but not the soft Croc material that regular Crocs (the clogs) have. Got these for eleven dollars so they will do for walking in the backyard etc. Would not recommend these for people with anything wider than narrow/normal feet...they are very narrow.
on June 9, 2013
I normally wear a 9.5 - this shoe only comes in full sizes so I ordered a size down. My traditional Crocs - sandals and shoes tend to run large, and I always order a 9, which fit fine. These are a tiny bit too short for my long, narrow foot. Otherwise I love 'em!
In spite of their light weight and sleek apperance the soles contain plenty of "cushioning", maybe not as much as other Crocs sandals but more than most other brands.
on May 31, 2013
I love this flip flop. It has the RELAXED fit that I need in the Croc shoes. It's not too wide nor too narrow. I wear a 9 and the 9 fit well for me. I have narrow feet, but I'm also diabetic and have nueropathy (sorry if I mis-spelled that :-0) in my feet, so I need shoes that don't crowd or touch my tender tips. This flip flop is a refreshing, comfortable upgrade from the Old Navy one buckers. lol I purchased the bronze so it will go with everything and I wouldn't have to change up fooling with colors. Oh....they don't slip and slide either....which for those of us over 50 can appreciate. ;-)
on April 11, 2013
The flip flops do not have much of an arch support but the sole is nicely padded. More than an Old Navy flip flop by far. They are soft and cloud like while walking. There are the little croc bumps on the sole that feels nice. I like the way they look like a normal flip flops and not huge like most crocs. I am buying another pair in bronze.
on June 25, 2014
First and for most I love Crocs !!! I get at least four or five different pairs of Crocs footwear every year; whether it's Shoes or sinkers, clogs, or rain-boots, slippers, flip-flops, or what have you. So this is why I must give my up-most honest and unbiased review of this sandal. These are the new thinner sole sandal's and all though they are cute and more stylish then in previous years the also feel cheaply made. The sole is thinner so they are not as comfy as I'm used to from Crocs, but that's to be expected, the only reason I gave these a 2 star is because I usually wear a nine in women but when I got them I felt like the thong was rubbing on the inside of my toes and causing friction burns when I walked, and they fit narrow with my foots heal at edge of the slipper. So I returned them for a size 10 and although they don't rub on the inside of my toes anymore, now they are still narrow and a little long in the front and the back that's why I trip over the front of the sandal every-time I walk in them, I wish I could return them but I've already worn them to the beach.
on July 6, 2013
I think Crocs are great for what they are, but they are almost always so ugly. These look like regular flip flops, but have the soft cushion of Crocs. Great compromise and I'll be able to wear them without my feet getting tired!
on October 18, 2015
I have very wide feet, but I took a chance on these because other reviewers said they also have wide-ish feet and that these worked.
I was wrong. They fit fine at the toes, but my feet are wide all the way through, so they fall off at the curve in where ones arch is.

However, I gave them to my friend and she loves them. She wears them everywhere, and she doesn't even like the bright yellow!
They are just that comfortable. For the record, I love the bright yellow, it was part of the reason I took a chance on them. I'm a little sad when I see her wear them because I love that color, they're so very happy!

So even though they don't fit *me* I know they're super comfy and they make my friend happy every day, so they still deserve 5 stars.
on June 16, 2013
My first croc flip flops were a disappointment so I was hesitant to try another pair. I'm glad I did. These new flip flops are light weight and very comfortable.
on March 5, 2015
These shoes are extremely light weight, very flexible and fit my feet well. I typically wear a 9.5 and did as the size chart suggested and sized down to a 9 and they are fine for me. My right foot is slightly bigger than my left and it had plenty of room around the edge of the shoe-- no hangovers for me on front, back or sides. I could see just a little rim of the shoe around my heel area but the shoe itself does have a very sexy contoured design. I have very flat feet and really don't care for shoes with high arches because it feels like I'm standing on a rock but these flip flops feel great to me so I would say, if you are looking for arch support probably not the best. My feet are 3.5" wide at the widest part of my foot so not sure if you would classify that at as a narrow foot but it is what it is. The thong is a little hard between the toes but I can see that relaxing with wear. The shape of shoe in the toe area is very cute and curvaceous. I think I want more colors but just needed something simple to wear to the beach or pool on RV trips so these shoes will fit the bill. Now bring on summer so I can wear them because I'm so over winter.
on August 10, 2015
I originally purchased the croc really sexi flip flop because I was looking for a shower shoe to take to the hospital with me when I delivered my second child. I thought this would be a great shoe for that not only because of its rubber construction (which would prevent the absorption of water) but also because of the simple design and neutral color. I figured this was one shoe that I could continue to use after I got home with no issues. Not only is this flip flop true to size (I generally wear a 7.5 or 8 depending on the shoe and the size 8 fit great) but it is also very comfortable. And it's been a very versatile shoe just like I anticipated it being. I wore this shoe in the hospital shower (my original plan), to walk around my hospital room and I continued to wear it once I got home. They've even been my go to flip flop for beach/pool time. And it's now been over a year since I purchased these and they look no worse for wear. They have proven to be incredibly durable and resilient! All in all, this has got to be the best flip flop that I've ever purchased. No regrets here.