4.0 out of 5 stars Confused? Maybe this will help :)
Published 7 months ago by Vi

2.0 out of 5 stars Not comfy
The soles were hard, not the nice squishy Crocs I expected. Also the upper straps seemed too short, so that they felt like my foot was too tall for the shoe, if that makes sense... If you are a half size, round up for this shoe.
Published 18 months ago by Kara

4.0 out of 5 stars Confused? Maybe this will help :), April 9, 2014
This review is from: crocs Women's Kadee Flip-Flop (Apparel)
I have to admit that I was a bit confused by the conflicting reviews about sizing. When trying to decide whether to purchase something on-line, it's great to read that folks like the color...they have several pairs or they match something they own. But what you really need is: how do they fit? Run small?, true to size?, large? So, hopefully this review will be helpful to prospective buyers :) It runs SMALL. I always wear a size 7 in heels and other dress &casual shoes. Since these only come in whole sizes and 75% of reviews that mentioned "fit", said "Go bigger", I did. Bought a size 8 and they fit perfectly. It's very light-weight, comfy and happy with this flip-flop, for sure! Hope this review helps you...remember: buy a size bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfy, but run small, January 27, 2013
I usually wear an 8.5-9, so I ordered these flip flops in a 9. Well, they fit, but my heel is RIGHT at the edge. I'm sending them back for a 10, just because I would rather a little more room, BUT they really are comfortable, look nice, and I can tell I'm going to be able to walk in these for a while, which is what I was looking for! You won't regret it if you buy these flip flops, just size up! =)

***EDIT*** I just got these in a 10, they are perfect perfect perfect, and I'm already ready to buy more colors! I really wanted a casual flip flop that was well made, but not dressy, and that I could walk in for a while without getting blisters (which I'm prone to). I definitely think I found that in these flip flops! highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support in a light flip flop, May 8, 2013
I usually live in Old Navy flip flops all summer, but for some reason this year my feet have been killing me from the lack of support. I have high arches and was looking for something that was still light weight and easy to slip on and wear all day but with some support. These have been great so far!

I also chose these specifically because I have wide feet. They are almost not quite wide enough for me...I wasn't sure if the W in the name meant they were intended to be wide or not, but I was happy with how wide they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Rock!!, March 3, 2013
JAS "JAS" (New Brunswick, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
I have an enormous wardrobe of crocs, including crocs flip flops. I love them all, but some are not exactly fitted. These are cut very nicely and fit the foot well. Very comfortable with great support. I'm a hairdresser and can stand in them all day. I think these are my favorites to date!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not comfy, May 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Raspberry Pink Flip Flops are Berrylicious!, March 5, 2014
Talk about hot pink! These flip flops got it goin' on! These super cute raspberry colored sandals are berrylicious. I love the three indented holes molded into the tops of the plastic straps because it allows me to weave in colored ribbons and tie a bow or I can dangle clip-on charms.

They have an incredibly comfortable, molded foot bed and a nice, deep, cushioned heel basin.
The bottoms of the flip flops are patterned in slight ridges to aid in non-slippage; this helps you to be safer on slick surfaces. The inside of the foot bed has a slightly-raised comfort ridge to support that tiny strip underneath your foot, right where your toes and foot meet. This ridge helps you keep them on much better and helps to keep your feet from becoming fatigued! (Plus this helps you to avoid "toe-claw," where you use your toes to grip the sandals to keep them on.) You can relax with these flip flops. Try to order true-to-your size so your feet can also benefit from the slightly built-in arch support; what a great comfort feature!

Don't be alarmed when your shoes arrive and you see that 'w' right BEFORE the size; that doesn't signify "wide" width...it simply means your shoes are "women's." Crocs only carries shoes in medium width, so you don't have to worry about the 'w'.

The shoes are made in Vietnam. They arrived inner-packaged in the sweetest, little Crocs box I've ever seen with the adorable cartoon crocodile character on top. It's cute enough to hold on to as a stash box (receipts/whatever).

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and practical!, April 2, 2013
These are great for the beach or just walking around town. They are comfortable, and when they get dirty I can hose them off or even put them on the top rack of the dishwasher for a thorough cleanse!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove................, March 5, 2013
J.R.T. (Middlebury, IN) - See all my reviews
As soon as I slipped these on I just knew they were keepers. In fact I just ordered another pair to put away.
Update: I've been wearing these to work (where I'm on my feet a lot) and they are very comfortable all day. I have ordered several more pairs for later in case these are no longer available.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny, February 21, 2013
From shower shoe to outdoor flip flops these are completely worth the price. They are very comfortable! What else can I say?

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small, April 17, 2013
I purchased this flip flop after reading so many reviews. But they runs small for those who wants some extra room for heels. So I returned them to replace. Otherwise no complaint.

crocs Women's Kadee Flip-Flop