5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shoes! And the liner can be removed for ...
Very nice shoes! And the liner can be removed for washing, or just to wear the shoes in warm weather.
Published 5 months ago by ray see

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect slipper for my 2 year old
Published 10 months ago by B Nagy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shoes! And the liner can be removed for ..., August 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Easy Slip On Kids Shoe, February 17, 2014
We bought these crocs for our son to be able to slip on and off easily for his tae kwon do class. The lining keeps his feet warm and less holes in this model keeps out moisture from snow. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for colder weather., November 22, 2013
Great for the colder weather. Less holes in the blitzen clog keeps feet warm and dry. My 3 year old daughter loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute^^, November 22, 2013
My daughter was so happy when she put on shoes. there is no problem with this item such scratch or chipped.

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these shoes., December 18, 2013
My son will only wear crocs so I was really excited to find these for winter. When I ordered them I thought the size would take in account the fleece lining, I don't think it did because they are a lot tighter than the regular crocs. They are perfect for winter and I love that I can remove and wash the lining.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son so like it. his classment like it too, July 7, 2014
My son so like it.his classment like it too.and it is very warmer.it is a little bigger.it take me satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, June 20, 2014
WeAreTheCoolness (Hickory Corners, MI United States) - See all my reviews
Bought these for our 2 yo. He loves that he can slip them on and off on his own. They are great around the house and in the basement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for winter indoor shoes, April 1, 2014
My 3-year-old gives them two thumbs up. He needed indoor shoes that he could put on by himself, and these are warm, comfy, water resistant, and easy for him. Seem durable too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect slipper for my 2 year old, March 16, 2014
When my daughter first started walking I put her in crocs and I feel confident with her running around in them, knowing that she is getting the support and protection to her joints that she (really we all) need. So, when I needed a slipper that would keep my 2 year olds feet warm and would allow her to run around in, without the possibility of slipping on the floor and hurting herself, I found these and they were the answer I was looking for! I'm even more excited that the fur liner comes out and she will be able to continue to wear these throughout the summer. I am a happy Momma.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves these, January 31, 2014
Messy to wear and put on. Daughter loves them which makes life easier too. They are warm for the winter - I will buy them again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›