4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy
I bought these slippers assuming that the bottoms were rubber. They are a felt bottom and if you step in anything wet, your feet get wet. Other than that, they are very comfy.
Published 12 months ago by G-man

3.0 out of 5 stars An okay lounge/bedside loafer
The sole is basically just a thin piece of foam-like material between your feet and the floor with no support. Do be careful when wearing this to the toilet where the floor maybe wet as it seems like there is no grip at the bottom of the sole and you may easily slip and fall in these.
Published 6 months ago by Edwin Wu

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, December 6, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars An okay lounge/bedside loafer, June 15, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Run huge, March 18, 2014
I had to send them back didn't replace them yet. They run huge super wide more than long. I could fit into a 10 normal crock but my toe does touch the front. Didn't try a 10 in these but my normal size 11 was so wide it would have been suited for someone with a VERY wide foot.

Outside of weird size they seem comfortable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Indoors ONLY!, February 28, 2014
Fit is OK but kinda weird. Your foot slides forward as there is nothing to stop them. The sides are big. So I wear them with thick socks. I just made a quick run to my car to get so something I forgot. It was lightly raining and even though I didn't step in a puddle, the water soaked through and my socks were wet. The soles are some type of compressed cloth. Not for going out for firewood, check the mail, or anything else.
They're a Croc!

4.0 out of 5 stars More Crocks, December 9, 2013
I like these Crocks they are more like a slipper so being a bit large is not an issue.
I ordered the same size 12M in the shoe style with a strap and they fit perfect. I think
its the type of sole it has that makes it run a bit larger,its more of a flat sole more than
the rounded mold type. All in i like them and there very comfy and good for inside and
shot trips the car. This is my 3rd time ordering Crocks from Amazon and i give
Amazon 5+ stars after 12yrs and no major problems. Thank you Eddie Ray Lemmon

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase!, December 3, 2013
Very comfortable and roomy. Good purchase. Would have given 5 stars if sole were a little thicker. Well made and durable...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!, September 16, 2014
Love these shoes! I ordered a size 7 because crocs always run a size larger (to me) and my husband normally wears a size 8.5/9 in shoes and these fit perfect and they are so comfy!! I sometimes steal them away from him :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, November 24, 2014
not as comfy as one expects from crocs but excellent price

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a loafer! This is a slipped and mismarked, October 9, 2014
BE CAREFUL! this is a slipper not a loafer. This runs big and unfortunately, this is useless unless you want a slip on slipper that thinks it's something that it is not. BIG let down that Crocs doesn't sell lined slippers that don't look like ear muffs. This was supposed to be the ideal shoe, but it's a slipper and I don't want a Croc slipper, so I say...what a let down Crocs and the seller needs to fix description.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 23, 2014