Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Price:$13.33 - $62.00

on August 15, 2015
I was given a pair of these by my wife, and they became my go-to shoes for wearing while doing yard work. Insanely comfortable, easy to hose off to clean, great ventilation on hot Southern days. They stayed outside for me to wear when the next impromptu chore came along. I had them for over a year, wore them constantly when yard duties called each weekend.

Lately, I noticed as I placed the shoes on my feet each week that they were getting harder and harder to slide on my feet. I was finally forcing my feet into the toe box just to get them on. I worried that I was retaining water in my feet, possibly a sign of heart issues...turns out, all I needed was a new pair. The shoes, left outside day after day, will slowly shrink. My old and new shoes, side-by-side, show the old to be easily one size smaller than it first was, maybe two sizes. The new shoes, by contrast, are roomy and comfortable.

[In the attached photo, the shoe on the left is the "old" shoe, the one on the right is the one just delivered, and BOTH are size 11]

The moral to the story is to care for your Crocs, don't leave them outside for days on end. Otherwise, they may begin to get snug on you, too.
review image
on May 22, 2011
Nice and light. Vents on the side but not in the front of the toe. Best for sockless as the holes on top keep foot cool. Can wear all day. I wear US 12 M and ordered CROCS size 11 M.
on July 7, 2011
Bought my first pair of Crocs recently, after thinking about buying a pair for years and years. They certainly are comfortable, although I find without socks my feet get a little um, moist, inside the Croc, and I tend to slide around inside the shoe bed.

The sizing was a bit of an issue; I didn't heed the advice to try them on in a store first, and just purchased a pair online. I'm a solid ten, but since many reviews mentioned buying a smaller size, and Crocs sadly don't come in half sizes, I went for the ten. They are decidedly large, although wearable, but I have tripped a few times, and I find the wider toe has the potential to trip me up as well. I have some ambulatory issues to boot, no pun intended, so I really have to watch my step when wearing the Crocs outdoors. I have taken to just wearing the Crocs around the house, but that's fine. In the end, I also recommend trying a pair on for proper sizing first, before buying online.

Best part, totally washable in the sink or shower, and air drys in minutes. Aside from the fit, I'm giving these shoes the total big five stars, for general all around comfort, maintenance, longevity (yes, although I haven't had them very long, I bet I'll still be wearing them in 5 years) and low price.

EDIT: Now that chillier weather has set in, I'm wearing socks with my Crocs, and find the fit is better, of course, and less sliding around. I still like them, and will get another pair, in five years or so, when these wear out.
on April 12, 2011
Real men eat all kinds of things and are shameless when it comes to comfort. I found this "Unisex Baya" model of crocs totally fume-less, nonstinky, and absolutely comfortable right away. Unlike others believe that the China-made crocs are hard, these are soft enough while providing support. A wearer of 9.5 men's sneakers will find that size 8 men's crocs are perfect. Any larger and I'd be far less graceful waltzing around the garage or studio. Enjoy!
on January 10, 2011
I have very sensitive, painful feet, only wear Crocs and I am always looking not only for sales but quick service as I wouldn't be ordering the shoes if I didn't already need them. I ordered this pair during the Holiday season and really did not expect to get them for at least a week or two. Imagine my surprise when they arrived after only a few days. Incredible!!

Best shoes ever, AND they are PURPLE!! I love the shoes and the seller has my gratitude for life.
on June 27, 2011
I purchased these for my 9 yr. Old son great fit and quality. It was difficult to find his size in stores, since his feet are larger,these fit great and he is set for summer. You can't beat crocs, they are so easy to just put on and go.
Amazon did a great job as usual fast shipping with no problems.
on May 17, 2014
The shoes , arrived on time,fit well look good and are what I wanted I LIKE THIS BRAND OVER OTHERS I HAVE OWNED! I recommend these shoes to anyone looking for a quality product.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon March 10, 2016
I have the Classic Crocs in a lot of different colors but I wanted two other colors that were only available in the Baya clog.

Since I really like my Crocs classic clogs, crocs Unisex Classic Clog ,I was a bit hesitant to try the Baya style. I do have a few other Crocs styles which I don’t like as much as the Classic and wondered how different the Baya style and fit would be. I wear a size 9 shoe and have found that the unisex M7-W9 size suits me perfectly.

I was delighted to find that the Baya clogs are just about identical to the Classic Clog. The sizing is exactly the same. The bottoms and inside edges are identical and there are only superficial styling changes in the tops and outside edges. I am attaching pictures that show the comparisons.

Both the Classic and the Baya styles are comfortable, loose clogs. I have no problem driving in them and enjoy the whimsical color choices.
review image review image
on January 8, 2011
These purple crocs rock! The size is pretty true and color is great. They are nice and comfy, too.
on May 14, 2015
I generally wear a 10.5 or 11 M. After reading up on Crocs, I ordered a 10, and it's the right size for me. There's still plenty of space in there.

I cannot believe how comfortable these shoes are. I would have thought the material would make my feet sweaty and slippery, but that is not the case. The vent holes feel great catching a slight breeze on a hot summer day.