Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: crocs Unisex Bistro Clog
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$19.98 - $300.00

on October 26, 2014
I purchased these clogs and within 10 days the soles came off the left clog under normal kitchen use. They are complete junk. Do yourself a favor and don't go cheap. Save the extra coins and buy a quality kitchen shoe. I truly got what I paid for, JUNK! I will never buy Crocs again.
review image
on May 11, 2012
I work at Taco Bell, on my feet on concrete for 6-8 hours. Bought the Bistro as an alternative to cheapo lace-up non-slips (that stink godawful if you try to get your money's worth out of them). I also have chronic pain issues and have been going to a chiropractor for 2 years. I've previously worn expensive orthotic inserts to help with pronation and back problems... so going to these I wasn't expecting much. That being said:

Pros: Relatively cheap, anti-bacterial, you can spray em down or soak em when they get dirty (nice smooth surface that's easy to wash), they are comfy on the feet(I was skeptical of the 'massaging nubs' on the inside of the shoe - but they're a nice touch), the non-slip grip soles work well (I walk through grease, water, and food spills at work and they measure up to any other non-slip shoe), and I feel like I can make them last a long time (I'm cheap, so I like to wear things into the ground until they break).

Cons: I wear a half size 9.5M and have a C-D width, so I rounded up as per their suggestion... the shoes fit, but they're just on the verge of being too big (lots of space, especially in width) you might want to stay away from these if you wear half sizes. Also, the Crocs clogs are Mickey Mouse Clown Shoes - I don't mind as it's just a work shoe, but I wouldn't wear these out on the town... also they don't breath very well, your feet will sweat. Not a big issue though, just put some Gold Bond or baby powder in your socks...

All and all I think it's a desirable alternative to traditional work shoes for a fast food worker - but beyond that, I wouldn't buy their clogs for anything but beach shoes maybe... I'm curious about their sandals though - I bet they're not bad.
22 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2013
im a full time chef and receive the crocs about 2 weeks ago and soles are already coming off. this is the first night i have noticed because i tripped because of them and i am sure within a couple of days they will come off.
33 comments| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 15, 2011
I just got these to replace my Endeavor Crocs that I have been wearing to work, hospital laboratory, for 4 years. Every night, I work the evening shift, the floors are wet mopped. I use to walk very slow and careful as the old E. Crocs were SO slippery on the wet floors. Last night not at all. I thought they would be better but they were totally non slip. I was so glad as I carry specimens and must be very quick. They are firmer then the original Crocs but I quickly became used to them and really appreciated the sure footedness I felt. No regrets. We are not allowed to have holes in our shoes hence the Endeavors and now the Bistros. I got the Navy.?
on May 23, 2015
I ordered these Crocs for a friend because they were cheaper than ones she purchased at a local shoe store. She has been wearing Bistro Clogs for several years. She wore the ones I got for her for a few weeks but kept telling me they didn't feel right...they were smaller than the other ones she has worn. She went back to the shoe store to buy another pair even tho they were more expensive. The manager told her that the ones from Amazon were most likely cheap knock-offs and not authentic Crocs. Gosh, was I embarrassed and disappointed. I recently saw a news clip about cheap knock-offs being passed on as authentic and to be cautious. I couldn't send the shoes back because the box had been thrown out, so I don't have a response from Amazon. I'm just sayin' - buyer beware.
on January 25, 2014
So...Crocs DO run big. I now wear a size 9 or even sometimes 9.5 in men's shoes but in CROCS I wear a size 8 men's/10 women's (they are unisex). They still feel a bit big but the thing is, it's because they are so wide at the top. I have bunions so this is great for ME and also if you are on your feet for hours your feet swell a bit. When I first got these years ago I felt like they were gonna come off my feet, but they did not, even if I don't use the heel strap. They end up kinda conforming to your foot and almost get "tighter" over time. The non-slip bottom is truly non-slip, even on greasy or really wet floors. I wouldn't recommend them necessarily for dog walking around the block on icy walks, as this particular siped non-slip tread (siping is basically tiny cuts or openings in a tread, they do it to tires as well) is really meant for floors, not ice, but that said I HAVE walked my dog in slippery conditions and been ok. I use my older ones as shoes to put on when I do a quick potty walk or have to hose something off, even gardening tasks. I just got a new job and am in a kitchen environment again so ordered this new pair just for that as we have to wear black. My old ones are at least 5 years old and the tread is still good, actually. You can't hurt these things, you really can't. You can wipe 'em clean, they don't stink, and they ARE ugly as sin but hey function over form is the way to think about CROCS, in this case. Most CROCS don't really have a function but these ones definitely do and in my opinion are the best kitchen shoes I've had. FYI I also like Dickie's work shoes with the non-slip tread, I got them at Costco for $20, but they are not quite as comfortable as these CROCS.
on March 21, 2008
After wearing a pair for one week I cannot go back to any other work shoe. Slip resistant, water resistant. bacteria and odor resistant. These are the most comfortable footwear for high volume kitchen work. I will never use any other shoe.

New development: So come to find out that Crocs are not good for people with back problems as it worsens the problem. So if you have back problems like I do. Do Not get these.
66 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2011
Within the first two weeks of having the Croc's Bistro's I can tell you a few things. They are very light weight, and extremely comfortable. I have back and neck issues so being on my feet all day I dont need them aggravated with bad shoes, or having sore feet added to the other issues. I will tell you these are great if you're on your feet all day A++++

The one negative was that the soles are actually seperating from the shoe, they are glued in place both front and the heel. Both heels are separating from the shoes in the back. I contacted Crocs customer service who had me send in my receipt and two pictures of the problem. A week later I had a brand new pair at my from door. Crocs is awesome!!

Overall an excellent choice for folks who spend the majority of their day on their feet 8)
on January 7, 2011
After weeks of research, and another pair of clogs that didn't fit, we purchased these for my husband to wear at work. He is on his feet all day, working in the hospital O.R. He'd been wearing tennis shoes up until this point, but they were impossible to clean and just not very comfortable. For some reason, I didn't expect that these crocs would have enough support but my husband insisted that lot's of his coworkers loved them - so I ordered them. He loved them, even more so than other more expensive brands he'd tried on. They are so easy to clean and sterilize, and look sharp too. He's been wearing them for a few months now and still loves them. Wish we'd bought these for him years ago....
on September 15, 2013
I love Crocs. I've lived in them for about ten years... exclusively. The snobs that feel they are somehow entitled to dis these magnificent inventions because they view them as "grotesque" or "ugly" footwear may simply take a large bite out of my well-endowed derriere. Crocs are the most comfortable and enduring shoes I have ever worn and I pray earnestly that they never become extinct - I'm just not sure what else I could wear and not have my feet in absolute agony. I do have to admit, however, that this particular pair has a curious characteristic. I'm not sure if it's my feet or the design of the shoe itself, but when I walk, each step creates a suction that makes a diarrhea farting sound. Since I spend most of my days with little children, the questionable auditory stimulus serves mainly to elicit laughter. I'm not quite sure, however, if I have the testicular development to wear them around adults. In the meantime, I've heard it said that nobody's gaseous expulsions smell to themselves. On the basis of that edifying concept, I will resign myself to enjoying my curiously unique farting shoes. I guess I can always blame it on the dog.