5.0 out of 5 stars They are so much fun!
I got these as a birthday present for my to be three year old grandson. When he opened his gift, he was so happy and immediately put them on a walked all over the house. His crocs lite up and he was delighted with them. I love the shark's teeth on the front too. They are adorable. I wish I could wear them.
Published 8 months ago by Donna Vrzal

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!!!!
The crocs are super cool only if they would work. After of one week of wear the teeth quit blinking!!!! Would not purchase again!
Published 5 months ago by Amy M.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are so much fun!, April 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars crocs CrocsLights Robo Shark PS Clog (Toddler/Little Kid),Red/Silver,3 M US... crocs, May 7, 2014
crocs CrocsLights Robo Shark PS Clog (Toddler/Little Kid),Red/Silver,3 M US...
crocs my son love it very much thank you !

4.0 out of 5 stars so it was a great surprise when he put them on & saw them ..., July 26, 2014
My son loves his new crocs. They are his 4th pair. When I ordered them I did not see the light up feature, so it was a great surprise when he put them on & saw them light up. My son is 7 & has pretty big feet for his age. My only disappointment was that those crocs don't go to a very large size. I ordered the largest size & they fit him perfectly, which means he'll outgrow them pretty soon & not be able to get any more of the "cool kid" crocs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!!!!, July 23, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great light up shoes with some flaws, August 3, 2014
This review is from: crocs CrocsLights Robo Shark PS Clog (Toddler/Little Kid) (Shoes)
These are a cute light up version of crocs. We purchased the one in black thinking that it would light up brighter than other colors and it does. The shark teeth light up white and eyes blink red light while walking.
Pros:
Very cute, children and adults love it's unique shark design.
Quite functional as a nice summer sandal.
It is really true to its size- something that is important while ordering online.

Cons:
The lights will die some day : ours died in 2 months and my son is not even rough or use it everyday.
The paint on white shark teeth is easy to get faded when they kick or walk.
A bit expensive.
Like some reviews say, it is a bit harder than regular crocs and may cause slight blisters if worn for long or if ur kid has very sensitive skin. I noticed small blisters on my sons toes-but I cannot definitely say it is from this pair since he alternates his sandals.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the crocs - but it's the size that the problem, September 17, 2014
My son loved the shark crocs and the light up teeth and eyes. Unfortunately, the actual brand size is the problem. My son is too big for a 10/11 and too small for a 12/13. So, he is a straight up size and the crocs rarely come in individual sizes. I guessed he was a 12 and he turned out to be an 11. So - now I have to send them back. Why doesn't croc make an 11/12???? That would make sense. There is a big gap between the 10/11 and the 12/13.

3.0 out of 5 stars So So, October 7, 2014
The crocs are very cute. I bought them for my 4 year old son the first week of Sept. and here it is the first week of October and lights on one of the shoes are already out.. I might could understand it if he wore them everyday but he doesn't. He averages 3 days a week I would say so if you think about it he only wore the shoes about 12 - 15 times before the lights went out on one shoe.
Cute shoe but the lights didn't last.

5.0 out of 5 stars still lights up after a month's use, December 3, 2014
My son has used his shark crocs daily for the past month at pre-school and on other adventures. The shark still lights up! I was a bit hesitant ordering prior to trying on because they only come in whole sizes. He currently wears a 9.5 in Vans. We bought a 10. We still have a little room to grow, the strap in the back helps keeps his feet in. I'm planning to get the Star Wars version for the holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Lee HyunJoo (Namyangjusi, Kyungkidoe South Korea) - See all my reviews
my little son loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars He won't wear anything else, July 12, 2014
My grandson loves these and will now not wear any other shoes. May be ordering another pair for a spare!