5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!
They fit my daughter well and I believe she'll still be able to wear them next summer. They seem to be very comfortable. Very easy for my daughter to put on and take off. Great purchase!
Published on August 15, 2012 by Pen Name

2.0 out of 5 stars Run small
Bought these for my daughter to wear to school as a fast and cozy option for school. Unfortunately they run small for a croc. I don't know if its just the hello kitty ones or not because we got the same style of croc for my son but in Orange and they fit him fine still . We ended up going to the shoe store and got her a classic croc in the same size and they fit her...
Published on January 11, 2013 by fun7272

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves them!!, February 8, 2013
Bought these for my 5 year old. She is a big hello kitty fan, so she was happy to get them. I love the croc brand very sturdy and you can toss them in the washer. Money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute little girl shoes, February 5, 2013
Good quality. My daughter loves them! The color are fun and playful. They can be worn with or without socks

5.0 out of 5 stars Buena compra, February 1, 2013
Mi hija adora sus zapatos, son suaves y se ajustan a sus pies. Muy recomendables para la casa y para salir.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Service!!, January 25, 2013
Great Product!! very useful, good quality, i love it, the price it is ok, and the size two. I will buy it again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfeect, January 23, 2013
Cheaper than Crocs.com, and had it faster. super cool and my daughter was very happy. would buy again and recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, January 12, 2013
Very nice this shoe my daughter will stay perfect with respect to such office all agreed was smooth, very responsible.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, January 11, 2013
Easy to clean, too. These were the big highlight from Chrismas. Very sturdy, fashionable (they go with everything) big hit for winter (with socks) or for the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty Crocs A+, January 6, 2013
The shoes fit perfect and were so cute my little girl was so excited to receive them. She says they are comfortable with or without socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, January 1, 2013
OMG...these were just the most precious crocs ever. My niece just fell in love with these when she opened the box. She loves Hello Kitty and so do I. These are cuter in person than the are in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, January 1, 2013
Was shipped very fast. Comfortable for our 4 yea old daughter. The hello kitty theme is perfect for her age, and still a little subtle. The sizing was right on, we revived fast shipping, and the prices were perfect!