Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: crocs Women's Meleen Sandal
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Price:$16.99 - $45.00

on April 6, 2012
I have slender feet and it is very difficult to find sandals that fit. I've been happy with Crocs' Cleo style, but this time I wanted a sandal in a lighter color and Cleo isn't offered in khaki. I took a chance and ordered these. The width of the footbed is a good fit for my narrow feet. The strap at the top of the foot could stand to be a tad more snug, but it's not a problem. The length of the footbed is a bit short - my big toe extends slightly beyond the footbed, but since these are sandals, I can live with that. I wear size 8, and that's what I ordered. I recommend this sandal for women with narrow, slender feet, and I hope Crocs will keep us in mind.
on March 21, 2013
As mentioned by others these shoes run a little more narrow than standard crocs. I did what was suggested by another reviewer to stretch them. I put them in the dryer for 3 minutes then put them on my feet with 2 pairs of socks. This made them too big! Since the heat makes them pliable but also shrink down, I put them in the dryer again for 3 minutes and simply put them on my feet without socks. That worked great for me. These are a great buy as you can make them fit your feet perfectly!
on May 20, 2012
Nice sandal. Gives the support I need. Don't know what it is about crocs, but my ankle doesn't hurt when I wear these. I have broken my ankle twice, had surgery twice, and no other shoe seems to give the support I need. After walking all day in airsoles, my ankle will hurt, but in crocs, no pain at all. Its a mystery, but glad I found something! I have worn out the other two pair of Cleos I had and was looking for some more when I ran across these. Almost the same, but with an extra strap that gives a little bit of style. I wear a 7 1/2 so I have learned instead of going the next size up, go a size smaller. They will be a bit tight at first, but crocs seem to stretch and conform to your foot and it no time it will fit like a glove.
on April 13, 2012
I love this shoe, even though it is meant to be more than a slipper, with tile floors I wanted something comfortable to wear around the house and this is the most comfortable shoe. Easy slip off and cushioned. Will never buy a "true" slipper again.
on April 16, 2013
I love the comfort and ease of ware with the Meleen. The original Cleo was my favorite, that has now changed. I have difficulty with my feet, including the arches. These sandals have just enough support to make them wearable all day long.
These crocs are really really confortable and look very nice too. I have to take care of my grandson wich means walking, walking, walking...and they feel as if I had no shoes on. I strongly recommend them.
on April 10, 2013
This is my second pair of these Crocs! They are super comfortable and I wear them all winter in the house. I have foot problems and I find that this style works best for me. I ordered black again although the other colors are great looking.

Crocs are sometimes hard to find in stores. I was able to find hundreds of styles here.
on March 2, 2013
...but after a break-in period will be fine as it conforms to my feet. Khaki color is perfect with everything. I have several styles and colors of Crocs sandals and my feet are happy at the end of each day. Lots of styles to choose from as Crocs have come a long way from the original 'clog' look.
on June 2, 2014
The only issue with these shoes is that the widths aren't all the same, even multiples of the same color. My feet are wider, and the pink/brown pair I got gave me blisters because the straps were rubbing on the inside. I ordered the black and grey and it was MUCH wider, and straps were looser and they are amazing. I don't ever take them off. So I figured maybe the different colors run different sizes. I ordered them in blue to try and two more in black. The blues are even smaller than the previous pink ones. Both of the black ones are also narrower than my current black ones. So there is a lot of inconsistency in tightness of straps and width/looseness. I will try keeping one more black pair and putting them in the dryer and stretching the straps out, because I love them so much I REALLY want a second pair.

UPDATE: I tried the dryer trick, where you put them in the dryer for a few minutes and then wear a pair or two of thick socks and walk around for 15 minutes to stretch out the straps. It works perfectly! I did this for both pairs that were a little too small and narrow and now they are just like the other looser pair and I can't even tell which pair is which anymore. Highly recommend this trick if they are a little tight. Other than that these are the perfect shoes for Summer. I wear them all day every day. My husband even thinks they are cute.
on November 14, 2013
I have been wearing the Crocs Patricia sandal for years. Now that it is discontinued, I decided to try the Meleen. It fits me the same, and is almost as comfortable, but is much lighter weight and seems flimsy and looks cheap. If I wanted a cheap-looking plastic shoe, I would go to WalMart pay less, and not expect Croc quality. For this price, I expect a better shoe. I sent them back.