5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, July 9, 2013
There is a huge difference between the men's in this style and the women's. I picked the men's on purpose because it is longer and wider and for my outside work I like that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, April 26, 2014
Purchased for a woman (even though they are men's). I buy men's for the wider width. LOVE the color and price too! Glad I got them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable flip flops I have ever owned!, May 21, 2014
This is my second pair...and I just bought a third in another color. They are so comfortable! No heel pain, no arch pain. These are a bit wider than other sandals, which I love because I have wide feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT IS A EXCELLENT PRODUCT RECOMMEND ALL MY EXPECTATIONS FULFILLED IF POSSIBLE AND WE REQUIRE IN THE FUTURE, buy it AGAIN willi, June 9, 2014
WHAT IS A EXCELLENT PRODUCT RECOMMEND ALL MY EXPECTATIONS FULFILLED IF POSSIBLE AND WE REQUIRE IN THE FUTURE, buy it AGAIN willingly, TIMELY YOUR CARDS ENTTREGA SELLER

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for daily wear, March 4, 2014
I live on a tiny island in the south pacific so flip flops and shorts are daily attire. I've always worn Reefs up to this point but the cloth on the toe piece would harbor bacteria and as soon as they got wet they would smell rancid. It's so nice to have these flip flops that are comfy (not as squishy as Reefs but I grew accustomed to the flatter footbed quickly) and they don't ever smell bad. With over 100 inches of rain a year, I need reliable, well made, non-stinky flip flops. These are them and I'm off to order another pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Love the color!

5.0 out of 5 stars crocs pink, June 26, 2014
Love most crops but theses are the best because they are wide enough for my feet. Love pink. would recommend to everyone with wide width.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Men's 11033 Crocband Flip Clog, Purple with White Stripe, August 1, 2014
Except for the white stripe, these CROCS are comfortable and fit great. I love CROCS and highly recommend to those with problem feet. So many choices and colors and easy to clean. I have wide feet and the mens CROCS usually fit better for me. It's amazing how long CROCS last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow the color stumbled me first, but still love them, July 31, 2014
Got 2 different colors and fits perfect and worth the buy even though slightly on expensive side. But very comfy and look forward to see how long they last.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfortable, August 10, 2014
Nice and comfortable I use it as shower shoes. Got good grip not slippery.

crocs Men's 11033 Flip Flop