Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on October 14, 2012
Never owned a pair of Crocs. Said I never would. Then I saw camo print. I'm not an outdoorsman and they've only been on the pavement. I stand on my feet all day at work and they are great for that and look good doing it. Super comfortable. They run a bit large. I wear a wide shoe and they fit great. I might have to get another pair.
on October 17, 2012
This is my second pair of this same model. After a few years of occasional use indoor and out, my first pair have worn out on the soles to the point of letting water in through the bottom. They also began slipping more easily on slick surfaces. I almost cracked my head open a few times lately on the wet floor in the garage and next to the dog's water bowl in the kitchen. This prompted me to buy another pair with some new tread. The camo pattern also wears off after time. Other than that, they are as comfortable as the first day I got them and have not torn. These clogs are very practical to wear almost anywhere, within reason. I wouldn't use them in conditions where great foot support is needed. They slip easily on an off which is great if you are constantly going in and out of the house or if your hands are full. The strap can be moved all the way forward or worn around the ankle for extra support. They clean up in a snap with soap and water and are ready to wear again as soon as you dry them off. I've read of people putting them in the dishwasher, but i wouldn't recommend that if you want to preserve the camo pattern. Despite the tiny nubs on the foot-bed, your bare feet will slide around inside if they are wet because they have a loose fit and smooth surface. Lots of holes for ventilation to keep your feet comfortable with or without socks. Only downside to all the holes is that little stones, sticks, and bits of grass sometimes get inside. No big deal because the clogs are easily removed to allow you to shake out any unwanted debris. I love slipping into these after a long day of wearing heavy hunting boots. They are roomy enough to accommodate a thick pair of thermal hunting socks and they hardly weigh anything. Had the soles lasted longer and not been so slippery and the camo pattern not worn off I would have given these a five star. Crocs makes another model, the Bistro Realtree clog with slip-resistant tread, but they are more expensive, have potential issues with the soles peeling off, have no ventilation holes, and are not as roomy as the classic fit. Something for you to consider though.
on December 11, 2012
I wear a size 15 boot and 15 tennis shoe. I ordered a 15 croc and the size runs way big. I had 2 inches of room left in shoe. Now I had to order another smaller size and hope it fits when it comes in.
on January 29, 2014
I normally wear a 9.5, so I ordered a 10 in these crocs. They were WAY too big. I sent them back and ordered size 9. They fit about perfect.
on June 7, 2013
I purchased my pair to work in the yard. I was surprised by how light and comfortable they were. Although these are mens shoes, I bought them for myself (female). I just looked up a mens to womens conversion table (Mens 5=Womens 7).
on April 10, 2013
It is hard to make Crocs supper masculine, but you throw some camo on there and you got a happy comfortable man. I had some baby blue ones for about 3 years now and they are still in great shape and I have worn them everyday. I finally got tired of my wife making fun me and purchased these. I have realized 2 things in my life here on earth. #1 anything can be made awesome with Realtree camo. #2 nothing is more important then being comfortable whenever possible.
on June 13, 2013
looks and fits just as I expected. I am a size 11 and the 11 fit just like a nice shoe would. Highly recommend these crocs.
on January 5, 2013
Really really poor quality shoes. This crocs not look anything like the original model, in just 5 days deteriorated and lost some of the material that covers them. I put 3 stars for the excellent service provided by amazon when I make a claim and return.
review image review image
on March 2, 2015
Good looking and comfortable. For a size of 10M, I was surprised at its unusual Large size. I'm usually a 10.5-11. In conclusion, I must say I'm satisfied with it. Comes back to looks and style, these qualities superseded the size inconsistency for me. Hope this helps.
review image review image review image
on March 2, 2016
*** I did NOT receive this product in exchange for my review, because apparently I'm just not cool enough for that. ***

I bought these for my son, who at 10 years old has smelly active-boy feet and hates wearing sneakers.

These are Crocs. For the uninformed, that means slip-on shoes that are made of some kind of recycled rubber foam. They're squishy and comfy and vaguely supportive. These aren't supportive beyond the buoyancy of recycled rubber foam, they're supposed to fit loosely, they are full of holes... and they work flawlessly for what they are.

Pros:
- They fit exactly as expected. Your Croc size is completely unrelated to your actual shoe size, inasmuch as my son wears m6/w8 and his shoe size is 5. His mom wears m8/w10 and her shoe size is 8. So it's completely unrelated, but in general order the size of Crocs that is slightly larger than your shoe size. I marked the fit "somewhat small" simply because that's generally true.
- Interesting design. There is no confusion at school as to whose Crocs these are, so nobody is likely to steal my son's shoes. I would imagine that if this were Kentucky things might be different.
- Kicking inanimate objects is much less dangerous when wearing these shoes. You just bounce off.
- You can slide your sweaty feet slightly out of them and press down to make an airtight seal, making "foot fart" noises.

Cons:
- Lousy for camouflage. These ones look like the woods. I can't imagine a situation where you would wear Crocs in the actual woods, due to things like branches or brambles or badgers or dropbears potentially biting/piercing directly through them. So if you are buying these in the hopes of disguising yourself in the underbrush, think again.
- Not "Achilles Approved". The single inch-wide strap around the ankle does NOT provide adequate protection from the only part of his body not rendered impervious by the river Styx. It can also be grabbed by your enemies in order to trip you.
- If you aren't a child, you run the risk of being secretly ridiculed because you are a grown up wearing Crocs outside the house.

As usual, Amazon delivery was stellar. They arrived promptly and in perfect condition.