4.0 out of 5 stars I like these Crocs but...
These Crocs seem to run just a bit large, but still usable. Also, the rubber is fairly hard so it may become uncomfortable on my big toe after a few hours.
Published 12 months ago by G. Fanucci

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Received a child shoe twice. Could not get any assistance on this matter.
Published 5 months ago by Nedra Frisby

4.0 out of 5 stars I like these Crocs but..., December 8, 2013
G. Fanucci "GeoDude" (Silicon Valley, CA, USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Mens Crocswatt Vent Clob 12284 - Fit is somewhat small, September 5, 2013
R. Johnson (Lake Geneva, WI USA) - See all my reviews
I love my Crocs and I had a yellow pair that I have had for years and they needed replacement. They were a size 11 and fit perfect so ordered these in size 11. These were a bit smaller then my old ones but kept them anyways as they will work but would order a size 12 if I were going to do it again.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 5, 2014
Received a child shoe twice. Could not get any assistance on this matter.

1.0 out of 5 stars an awful job..., July 4, 2014
I ordered a size 19...i have big feet... crocs, the packing insert said 19 but some body put in a size 2 !!! aqnd I cant talk to anyone, got no assistance, i have no printer for a packing label...I just wanted my shoes and got ZERO help... really disappointed

4.0 out of 5 stars Always wanted Croc's, May 19, 2014
Bought 2 of them for lounging and working in the back yard. Light and comfortable and so far very sun resistant.

5.0 out of 5 stars typical crocs, May 14, 2014
My husband loves these. Typical crocs, and I get them when they are super cheap, and since he's in the smaller size for men, they are usually available. He wears them all the time, even to work, and he stands all day, and says his feet don't bother him when he wears crocs. He usually wears an 8, but we get these in a 7 and they are perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars MENS SIZE ‼️🚫, April 25, 2014
Been ordering for years. Please stop sending MENS SIZE 9 TOO LARGE, I WEAR these for long walks and work as I've had 2 back surgeries and need the comfort and arch support

5.0 out of 5 stars Works best for me, April 24, 2014
Edust25 "Eric" (Lubbock, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I'm an RN. I've tried a few different shoes, not all, but for the price Crocs work best at keeping my feet from hurting as much. I've only ever worn this style, but they've always run a size big. I usually wear a 9, I order 8.

5.0 out of 5 stars The "go to" shoe when yer in a hurry!, February 13, 2014
I used to think the regular "holey" Crocs were a joke, and could never see myself wearing a pair (soccer moms and their spawn, yeah-- me, no). I have a skin condition that needs continual moisturizing, and had wore flip-flops only in my house to facilitate said condition, but cheap flip-flops eventually erode. I discussed my foot moisturizing dilemma with my Dermatologist, and she said "What about 'Crocs'?" I begrudgingly agreed with her and hunted down a pair. Wow. The "Crocswatt" Vent Clogs look kinda cool and have no holes on the upper-forefoot! Now I have a pair of shoes that allow me to moisturize my feet, and not be ashamed to wear outside! They are very comfortable, stylish and find it now difficult to NOT wear them! My feet can breathe and do not scare young children or small animals!... I also imagine that "Crocs" would be very practical for people who frequent the airlines; they would make security that much easier to deal with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, February 11, 2014
These shoes fit as expected.... and are well made! They feel a Little bit small when used with socks... but not too small. I recommend this item. Delivery was fast.